No announcement yet.

Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, i just buy Peugeot 206 and i can't unlock my radio Blaupunkt radio.
    Here are my serials:

Balupunkt Peugeot T1 low

BP8140X4219141

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by easyrider1972
      Hi, i just buy Peugeot 206 and i can't unlock my radio Blaupunkt radio.
      Here are my serials:

Balupunkt Peugeot T1 low

BP8140X4219141

thanks
      Try code 1522

Comment

• You guys are the best! I just found this thread and its become ever so increasingly queit in my car lately :-(

Please can you help me out to unlock my casette/radio. The code i think you need is:

BP2774T9051319

Also is it a easy process to enter the code do i just tap each of the digits in order? Cheers guys! :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by simplebeans View Post
          You guys are the best! I just found this thread and its become ever so increasingly queit in my car lately :-(

Please can you help me out to unlock my casette/radio. The code i think you need is:

BP2774T9051319

Also is it a easy process to enter the code do i just tap each of the digits in order? Cheers guys! :-)
          Try code 2364

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62
            Try code 2364
            Bloody hell that was fast! Will try the code once i get home thank you so much for this, also some details/numbers i may have missed from my original post so ill include them now although not sure how much difference that will make, but just on case!:

Peugeot 306XL

Any idea how to tap them in do i just switch it on and key it in order? My displays is on the way out thats why!

Comment

• Originally posted by simplebeans
              Bloody hell that was fast! Will try the code once i get home thank you so much for this, also some details/numbers i may have missed from my original post so ill include them now although not sure how much difference that will make, but just on case!:

Peugeot 306XL

Any idea how to tap them in do i just switch it on and key it in order? My displays is on the way out thats why!
              the right code is 3854

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
              " CODE "
              Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
              Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
              Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
              Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
              If the correct code number is now shown
              Press preset " 6 " To Enter

Comment

• Originally posted by _Franky_ View Post
                the right code is 3854

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
                " CODE "
                Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
                Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
                Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
                Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
                If the correct code number is now shown
                Press preset " 6 " To Enter
                Dam thanks i have just seen this but i tried it earlier thinking you just press the numbers in order not having to press them repeatedly, it used ot say CODE before when i switched it on now all i can see is '----' on the display, also when you press the the buttons repeatedly how many time do you have to press lets say the number 1 to get the digit 2, my display is dying on me so i cant see a thing either so it makes it more difficult :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by simplebeans
                  Dam thanks i have just seen this but i tried it earlier thinking you just press the numbers in order not having to press them repeatedly, it used ot say CODE before when i switched it on now all i can see is '----' on the display, also when you press the the buttons repeatedly how many time do you have to press lets say the number 1 to get the digit 2, my display is dying on me so i cant see a thing either so it makes it more difficult :-(
                  If the display continually shows four bars " - - - - " then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Franky_
                    If the display continually shows four bars " - - - - " then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.
                    Dam dam and even more dam i was driving for two hours yesterday and it didnt do the reset then, maybe it needs more time!

Comment

• Hi can anyone help me with a code for my 2000 206 Blaupunkt BP8146X2392447

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by kems
                        Hi can anyone help me with a code for my 2000 206 Blaupunkt BP8146X2392447

Thank you
                        Try code 3151

Comment

• Originally posted by bogege
                          Try code 3151
                          wow that was quick and it worked a treat thank you very much

Comment

• Can anyone help me ?
                            The blaukpunt radio is locked on my mother 206 and we dont know the correct code.
                            My serial no. is.. BP8146X2410089 / 7 648 146 392

Thank

Comment

• Originally posted by fjmc44
                              Can anyone help me ?
                              The blaukpunt radio is locked on my mother 206 and we dont know the correct code.
                              My serial no. is.. BP8146X2410089 / 7 648 146 392

Thank
                              code is 5536

Comment

• Thanks a lot
                                I'm going to try this when the radio will be reset - 1 hour ?

Comment

Working...
                                X