Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moto Rocker updates - thank you sir boss thread -,)))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adelina,from now all your not english posts will be deleted.
    i'am warning you many times.
    also for other users too.
    if you write in other language,not in english i'am delete your post.:hand:

Comment

Hello,
      I Can See That More People Are Using Different Motorola Unlock And Flashing Than Me.
      I'm Using Smart-clip With S-card. So Somebody Help Me To Direct Me The Flashing Process. I Only Unlock Never Flah Any Motorola.
      Some V3, L6,l7... The Key Pad Can Just Ligh And Go Off. I Have Already Register To Boot-loader But No Way To Succeid. Plz Anybody Help Me !!!

Comment

Plz Direct Me Your Flash Process On Smart-moto
        -how To Download The Files....
        -how To Put The Files In Smart-moto Software.....
        -how To Select Them Aggording To The Motorola Phone U Have....

Comment

my dear if you have Rocker dongle so it is very easy for you download latest version and put in the Rocker exe write pakage and click the write pakage and your problem is solve.

Comment

ask

I want to know the process for dowload moto rocker v2.15
            Originally posted by legija View Post
            01.11.2007 Moto Rocker v2.15

Whats new :
            • Added support for ROM4 Phones ( Motorola W510, L7-2, L9, V3R Edge)
            • Added Support for ARGON based models (Motorola V3xx, V3xx imode, K3, V6, V1100)

For most convenient unlock of these platforms special unlock wizard is implemented.
            • Unlock/Repair procedures are totally reworked:
              • No more need for separate WithoutTP button, all operaions are made automatically, without user intervention
                (LTE, LTE2, POG). Now only Unlock and Repair buttons are available.
              • Old LTE unlock method changed (like V3, C650, E398, V220, V300, etc).
              • No more PDS failures, because now unlock is done via direct recalculation, so just
                automatic prepare stage added.
              • Old 3G unlock method chaged (those with bootcores up to 6.3.1).
                No more 0x1DE branches. Unlock is done via direct PDS recalculation,
                so in all 3Gs the unlock scheme is changed to uniform - setting blank mode and fast unlock with automatic restoring of working state.
              • Old LTE repair thus is reworked too, so now no more errors with repair like in R365 firmware when rocker cannot establish SCC opened status.
              • Very helpful feature added. Now between prepare stages (like when software says reconnect your phone, power it on/or enter flash mode etc...)
                not just modal message dialog displayed, but the message dialog in which detection of connected phone is added (like scanning bar in main window of rocker)
                so users now can continue only when they see the Windows has really detected the motorola device (flash interface or blank or modedm, whatever).
              • Added READ/ERASE panic - for users to debug why phone cannot power on. Helpful when flashing protected firmwares which check OTP
                to match with preset value (like V3i, itunes, etc)
              • Added A835 repair/unlock.
              • Read/Backup scheme reworked. Now it automatically loads custom boot when possible. If not - it loads signed ramloader.
                and automatically enables which ares are accessible with current loader to read/write (like in signed ramloader - PDS is disabled)
              • On Misc page added 'Force blank mode' button (actually it does previous WithoutTP's functions)
                added Erase Chip - erases all flash chip for uses to be able to revive some problematic phones
                (ROM4 and argon's bootcores are protected in ramloader from erasure)
              • Added Reference&Help page - on which there is detailed unlock/repair instructions for dummies plus info about platform,
                about bootcores used in selected model, testpoint picture, and info if current model needs TP and in which cases
              • Added 'restore points' mechanism for LTE/ROM4/ARGON models. Since they need to be patched to make them enter blank mode (LTE)
                or prepared to ExTestpoint (ROM4/ARGON), they need to be restored back with not touched firmware areas to be able to power on.
                In previous versions if something whent wrong with LTE, user had to reflash phone.
                Now changes are stored in database file, and at any moment 'damaged' phone is connected back to rocker,
                software detects there is data to be restored, and restores it.
              • Removed bug in 3Gs - when they were patched with IMEI, withoutTP will make these phones enter flash mode permanently, till they are reflashed.
                Now even if phone has patched IMEI, it can be unlocked/repaired without any problems.
              • Improved intel flash chip handling for 3Gs so now flashing (and thus unlocking/repair) operations go faster
              • Master RESET/Master CLEAR buttons added
            Please download and install "MotoRocker_v2.15.exe" from Rocker Dongle support. Also ExTestpoint schematics revision II is available on support.

Enjoy using Rocker Dongle !

Comment

@haicomcell

If you have previous version of motorocker, login to Rockerdongle support from the last tab, and than download it

Comment

Originally posted by opy View Post
                Hello,
                I Can See That More People Are Using Different Motorola Unlock And Flashing Than Me.
                I'm Using Smart-clip With S-card. So Somebody Help Me To Direct Me The Flashing Process. I Only Unlock Never Flah Any Motorola.
                Some V3, L6,l7... The Key Pad Can Just Ligh And Go Off. I Have Already Register To Boot-loader But No Way To Succeid. Plz Anybody Help Me !!!
                @opy use this link please
                Boot-Loader v2.0 - cell phone firmware repository

firts time i'am answer,second time i'am siply delete your post.

Comment

orbita, Where can I get testpoint images to V3xx, V6 and W510?
                  Can't find them nowhere

Comment

@Ivan_Zhivotnov
                    check this arhive.
                    tp is same,for smart-clip and rocker.

Comment

• Orbita, so you want to say that Rocker uses the same testpoints for W510 like Smartclip? So where is the second needle at Extestpoint scheme which we have to connect to the point at second picture?

]"]ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs ]"]ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

Comment

• Second niddle will not do any better. If phone refuses to enter special mode with TP1, there is big chance to kill it for good by using two niddles. (tested personaly).
                        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

• ask help

i wanna get the activation code for my rocker dongle
                          serie B183-F66B-DA4F-0057

thank you

Comment

• is there something new for this module?
                            v3re V3xx att and k1s ?

Comment

• Tnx

thenk youarty:

Comment

• How to unlock V3xx? please i need help

Comment

Working...
                                X