Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important - W156i, W160, W175, W180, W230, W270, W388, W396, W450, EM325, W360 Driver

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Originally posted by ricardobueno View Post
    so tanksss!
    Hello
    I hop you find here what you want.
    If you have anything more just ask.
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

• Los pasos del w175

Originally posted by Krispskill3r View Post
      Using this procedure you send wallpaper, rings, and contacts to ?? because i just need customize my phone, dont unlock...

Tks;

Luiz
      hola ya instale todo como era pero no se que estoy haciendo mal me podrias dar todos los pasos

gracias

Comment

• w180 driver problems (sort of) solved, but still not charging

Originally posted by Hamas View Post
        Hello Friend!
        You download Drivers to (Locosto) Phone w180 in Rocker Dongle Support.
        Motorola Modem Driver
        Ford Ka 2007 Radio Code, help - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
        BR
        Hassan
        Thanks for your helpful instructions.

I now understand that
        1) the "LOCOSTO" drivers are only requested when the phone is plugged into USB at the time of inserting the battery
        2) the "W180 Mobile" drivers (from Texas Instruments, the manufacturers of the LoCosto chipset used in W180) can be modified to match the W180 by inserting the correct PID (40C0) into the original inf file. By the way, these drivers are basically the same as the "USB charging drivers" Motorola offers on their support website for the W375 model - just the PID needs to be edited.

I was able to install both drivers (or only the second, if that matters) without any errors. As a result, I can now plug the W180 into USB and my computer will not complain anymore.

BUT, the phone is still not charging!

Could anybody who has enough technical understanding please comment on this and maybe help me.

Again, I am not planning to unlock the phone, I am just looking for technical expertise to get it charging via USB.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hola

Originally posted by eclecticious View Post
          hola ya instale todo como era pero no se que estoy haciendo mal me podrias dar todos los pasos

gracias
          Amigo!
          si ti gusta acer transferencias do mobile para Computador o vice versa usa
          este utilitario:
          please code for VW Alpha - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
          Saludos
          Hassan

Comment

• Not able download Motorola.9.0.msi

Hi,
            I am not able download Motorola.9.0.msi file.

Please mail me a copy of the software or please put it in megaupload or RPS.

Thanks in advance,

Vj

vudikeri@aol.com

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by vj007 View Post
              Hi,
              I am not able download Motorola.9.0.msi file.

Please mail me a copy of the software or please put it in megaupload or RPS.

Thanks in advance,

Vj

vudikeri@aol.com
              Friend!
              Put your Rocker Dongle in USB Port and go to
              Rocker Dongle Support and Download this File.
              Is very Easy.Only to Rocker Dongle Users.
              BR
              Hassan

Comment

• Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by micha_wagner View Post
                  Thanks for your helpful instructions.

I now understand that
                  1) the "LOCOSTO" drivers are only requested when the phone is plugged into USB at the time of inserting the battery
                  2) the "W180 Mobile" drivers (from Texas Instruments, the manufacturers of the LoCosto chipset used in W180) can be modified to match the W180 by inserting the correct PID (40C0) into the original inf file. By the way, these drivers are basically the same as the "USB charging drivers" Motorola offers on their support website for the W375 model - just the PID needs to be edited.

I was able to install both drivers (or only the second, if that matters) without any errors. As a result, I can now plug the W180 into USB and my computer will not complain anymore.

BUT, the phone is still not charging!

Could anybody who has enough technical understanding please comment on this and maybe help me.

Again, I am not planning to unlock the phone, I am just looking for technical expertise to get it charging via USB.

Thanks.
                  Friend!
                  You have Rocker Dongle Correct?
                  You only go to Rocker Dongle Suppor and Download Drivers to Motorola W180 Etc. Motorola.9.0.Msi.
                  Hassan

Comment

• Gracias men

Comment

• i did everything but my computer cant install that locosto.. and my fone displays, unable to charge! what is this?? please help me.. i want to unlock my W156!! plz plz..

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by ailiang21 View Post
                        i did everything but my computer cant install that locosto.. and my fone displays, unable to charge! what is this?? please help me.. i want to unlock my W156!! plz plz..
                        Friend!
                        I send to you a tutorial about unlock this
                        Phones.
                        pay attention! you need go to Rocker Dongle support
                        Download Driver to this phone Motorola.9.0.msi.
                        This Drivers is to Modem Driver.
                        Motorola W156, w160, W175, w180, w230 Modem driver
                        Ford Ka 2007 Radio Code, help - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
                        I hop help you.
                        BR
                        Hassan

Comment

• Hi,

My problem starts before I try to run the program. I simply cannot get the drivers for the Motorola W180 properly installed.

I followed every step in this post. First I ran "Motorola Driver Installer.exe" and selected "Clean only" exactly as instructed. Then I uninstalled "Motorola Drivers" from the control panel. Later installed "Motorola.9.0.msi" and finally restarted the PC.

So far so good ...

After completing these steps I connected a W180 with a mini-USB cable, installed the battery and Windows XP detected "LOCOSTO" device.

At this point I ran out of luck. Instead of installing LOCOSTO drivers Windows tries to install W180 Mobile device and, after a while, reports it can't be done.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thak you very much for any help

Comment

• Originally posted by MaDemCT View Post
                            Hi,

My problem starts before I try to run the program. I simply cannot get the drivers for the Motorola W180 properly installed.

I followed every step in this post. First I ran "Motorola Driver Installer.exe" and selected "Clean only" exactly as instructed. Then I uninstalled "Motorola Drivers" from the control panel. Later installed "Motorola.9.0.msi" and finally restarted the PC.

So far so good ...

After completing these steps I connected a W180 with a mini-USB cable, installed the battery and Windows XP detected "LOCOSTO" device.

At this point I ran out of luck. Instead of installing LOCOSTO drivers Windows tries to install W180 Mobile device and, after a while, reports it can't be done.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thak you very much for any help
                            ===============================

well, we have the same problem... who in here we can ask for this?? who can help us????

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by ailiang21 View Post
                              ===============================

well, we have the same problem... who in here we can ask for this?? who can help us????
                              I think is problem with Windows.
                              Try clean Modems in Panel Control.
                              Clean al Drivers and reinstall drivers.
                              BR
                              Hassan

Comment

• i cant unlock my w175

somebody can help me with my w175?? i cant unlock it

I cant download the software
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X