Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Legija, Please Add This File In Support For All Riff Box Users...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope this box will be the one of my 'POWERFUL' stuffs ... thanks mister for the update .. i will always waiting for the next useful updates.

Comment

• link not working

Why is the link for 1.58 not working I have 3 post I was able to download befor and now I cant

Comment

• RIFF JTAG Manager v1.59

JTAG Manager 1.59
        —————————
        – Changed the RIFFBOX pinout picture (added eMMC pinout interface on RJ-45)
        – Fixed bug in Package Editor: Flash Memory/Direct eMMC Flash actions, Automatic Parameters, building list of partitons for write via Plugins, was done with invalid lengths of paritions.
        – [eMMC/SD Advanced]/[Select eMMC for Info & Read]: Pictograms are added to the list of chips.
        The pictogram is blue if info file is present, gray – if not present (the one displayed by the Show eMMC Testpoint button).
        – Now it’s possible to log-in using either registered user name or e-mail address

To download this update, simply click “Check for Updates” button in Your JTAG Manager software, or download attached archive from this post.
        Attached Files
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

• offtopic: Boss, look my ICQ Message.

Comment

• Very Interesting ....

"Current Firmware Version: 1.39 (RIFFBOX1) "

Anybody notice anything strange ??

:-)

Comment

• thank you for this great update !!

Comment

• Thank you for update

Comment

• thank u for update
                  mine RIFF Box Firmware Version: 1.37

Comment

• THANK SO MUCH for updates

Comment

• how to buy credit riffbox jtag emmc

Comment

• RIFF JTAG Manager v1.61

JTAG Manager 1.60
                        ---------------------------
                        - Fixed bug related to some Server communication problems
                        - Transfer credits from account to account is simplified, no need to enter the destination Login name, the destination S/N is enough.
                        - Link to RIFF Support forum is added on two dialog boxes (which are usually signal errors)
                        - RIFF License Server is also updated, thus older versions (v1.58, v1.59) will not be able to connect the server.

To download it, click "Check Updates" button, or download attached archive from here and unpack it.

JTAG Manager 1.61

---------------------------
                        - Improved error handling and extending of expired accounts.
                        - Fixed updates window size.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Legija; 05-25-2016, 08:27 AM.
                        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

• kawancostacell, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                          1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                          2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can someone help me ? I have done more than two post

Comment

• Originally posted by kawancostacell View Post
                            kawancostacell, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                            1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                            2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can someone help me ? I have done more than two post
                            You need 2 post minimum and join group

Comment

• very good teem

Comment

• very good teem

Comment

Working...
                                X