X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

htc pro 2 rhod500 sgm/cdma show rhod400 after ressurection

Originally posted by pkbarawal View Post
    Hello friends

Here is new support site of Riff Box. And in this section u can ask me about all cdma devices. Here i am to support you peoples. Let Mr. Legija free to bring more updates.

Ask any cdma pinout and dump request here.

Thanks and regards

pkbarawal:angelsad2:
    hi people , and ty in advance
    i have one htc pro 2 rhodium w rhod500 ... when i use riff for resurrection .. now show rhod400 and not boot , now how i can back rhod500 again ... please letme know something

Comment

i want samsung s259 dump file and pinout

Comment

Huawei E160G Resurrect

Hi

I am trying to resurrect Huawei E160G.

Dead Body is Detected and I select Huawei E160G in Resurrection dialogue screen and Click Resurrect.

I select everything. Boot Area, Firmware, NVM Data, IMEI, Storage area.

It goes all through the resurrection process without errors and completes.

I unplug ribbon cable and dongle and replug dongle in.

Still get USB Device Not Recognised in Windows XP.

Can anyone help / advise? I have read the manuals through and through. Thing is it appears to be working but still get USB Device not Recognised. It's very frustrating.

I haveowned Riffbox since December 2010 and have not resurrected ONE dongle. What am I doing wrong?

Please help.

Is it possible to create new .dll resurrector file from an identical LIVE dongle?

Comment

Samsung SCH-I500

Good afternoon. My question is: why can not restore boot on Samsung Galaxy S SCH-I500. The process starts, but stops at 44%. Video included.

Comment

HTC Thunderbolt pinout

I am new to the riff box family and am looking for the pin out information for resurrection

Comment

i want to boot repair of Huawei 2222 pl help how to make cable of riff box (picture)

sir i want to dead boot repair of Huawei 2222 pl help me how to make cable conection i have new riff box Thanks and regards
              saurabh chakravorty.

Hello friends

Here is new support site of Riff Box. And in this section u can ask me about all cdma devices. Here i am to support you peoples. Let Mr. Legija free to bring more updates.

Thanks and regards

Comment

gfg

:crazy:arty:
                Originally posted by aashirwad telic View Post
                samsang mts b119 pinout and unlock dump help:hand:

Comment

samsung gt-s8500 full dump is needed

how can I FLASH IT when data conection is not working my pc do not recognise unknown device

Comment

Hisense HS-C1100 pinout

Hi all.

I need Hisense HS-C1100 pinout or dump file, please.
                    Thanks.

Comment

samsung galaxy s3 l710

is there support for the l710 galaxy s3 on sprint?
                      thank you

Comment

Riff Box accuracy and ability with HTC EVO 4G **LTE**

Hello, I am currently working on an htc evo 4g lte design sprint phone.

Few questions, first I need to know if there has been accurate success with the riff-box on this model, I am not willing to test on this device. Has anyone successfully S-OFF, Flash carrier, Unlock, or dumped file for the evo lte?

Second, I need to transfer the evo lte from sprints network to Metro-PCS for a customer, but I dont want to do it unless I can offer them the full 4g support withy LTE. I've heard that you lose functionality with the evo lte if you flash it to anything other than its primary sprint carrier.

Any information, Dump file, Riff Box experience on this matter would greatly help me as I am scheduled to sell this device in about 5 days. Thank you in advance

PS. I do also need the RPL flash Metro-PCS file along with assurance by the community that it is not a device still currently under test phase.

Jeff's Cell Service & Sales (Specialize in HTC and iPhone)
                        Anaheim CA

Comment

i need zte s161 full unlocked dump which was dead by riff box i am helpless please help thanks in advance

Comment

HTC Evo 3D CDMA

Originally posted by apurba maitra View Post
                            i need zte s161 full unlocked dump which was dead by riff box i am helpless please help thanks in advance
                            hey s sorry,but can I get the pin outs for htc evo 3d CDMA..

Comment

Htc evo 3d cdma

Hello friends

Thanks and regards

Can you give me the location of the pin out on my HTC EVO 3D for my riff jtag device...
                              if you could please post a picture ...

thank you so much

my email is ducktape2201@gmail.com

Comment

I guess this forum is dead

Originally posted by ducktape2201 View Post
                                Can you give me the location of the pin out on my HTC EVO 3D for my riff jtag device...
                                if you could please post a picture ...

thank you so much

my email is ducktape2201@gmail.com

dose any one know s how to find the pinout on my htc evo 3d board,if so can you please post it..:frown2:

Comment

Working...
                                X