unlock code for ford focus 6000cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr-Case
    Thanks very much for the quick reply, although not the one I had hoped for!

By 'Radio Decoding Service' do you mean an online one that I'd have to pay for?
    Yes...these V codes won`t be free unless you can convince your local Ford Dealer

See PM message for suggestions

Comment

• unlock code for ford focus 6000cd

hi i am wondering if anybody could help i need a code for my radio ford focus 6000cd.

Serial number is:- V084624.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by luke20
        hi i am wondering if anybody could help i need a code for my radio ford focus 6000cd.

Serial number is:- V084624.

Thanks.
        Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Hi

I need the unlock code aswell. Got a new battery for my car and the radio is locked now

Serial No. is M197141

Thanks for your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by hummel
            Hi

I need the unlock code aswell. Got a new battery for my car and the radio is locked now

Serial No. is M197141

Thanks for your help!
            Try code 1248

Comment

• Originally posted by peli
              Try code 1248
              Fantastic! It worked out. Thanks a lot

Comment

• Ford Radio code required

Hi, i'm after the radio code for the Ford 6000 radio CD, the serial code is V083479. Its a 57 Fiesta if that matters???

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Beema
                  Hi, i'm after the radio code for the Ford 6000 radio CD, the serial code is V083479. Its a 57 Fiesta if that matters???

Thanks in advance.

Dave.
                  Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap and reliable options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• hi im wondering if you could help with a code for ford stereo serial number is m078512 many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by smiffy26
                      hi im wondering if you could help with a code for ford stereo serial number is m078512 many thanks
                      ...try...2867...

Comment

• many thanks worked first time

Comment

• radio code

M129854 after a code for this stereo. Any help would be much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by musicmaniac
                            M129854 after a code for this stereo. Any help would be much appreciated
                            try code 3740

Comment

• Hi

I replace the batery of my ford focus and i can't start the radio (6000CD). I need a CODE.
                              Where I can find a serial number?

Comment

• Originally posted by mitevskio
                                I replace the batery of my ford focus and i can't start the radio (6000CD). I need a CODE.
                                Where I can find a serial number?
                                The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code
                                It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321
                                Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number
                                Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

To remove the radio can be found here: FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Working...
                                X