unlock code for ford focus 6000cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by michaelsradioislocked
    can i get a code for ford focus radio s/n m022549 please .....please....please
    Your code is 5028

Comment

• Originally posted by xtoni
      Your code is 5028
      you are a legend thank you so much

Comment

• Hi There,

Can I get a code for my 2007 ford focus 6000cd?
        S/N V231033

Thanks very much in advance!

Comment

• Ford 6000cd code

Hi looking for a code for s/n m060732

Comment

• Originally posted by ghost_899
            Hi There,

Can I get a code for my 2007 ford focus 6000cd?
            S/N V231033

Thanks very much in advance!
            Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Originally posted by hulldj
              Hi looking for a code for s/n m060732
              Try code 9581

Comment

• Can anyone help

Hi guys, just got a replacement 6000 cd unit, to replace the broken cd unit though the code is not working, the serial no is m030786, can anyone shed any light, as to the correct code, many thanks.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Clossabeg
                  Hi guys, just got a replacement 6000 cd unit, to replace the broken cd unit though the code is not working, the serial no is m030786, can anyone shed any light, as to the correct code, many thanks.......
                  Hi try Code .... 9931

Comment

• Hello guys,

I have same problem like others in this thread, I need code for S/N: V246253.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Teplius
                      Hello guys,

I have same problem like others in this thread, I need code for S/N: V246253.

Thanks!
                      see above post #485

Comment

• Hi guys,

By any chance can you help me? My dad bought an used car a while ago, but recently the battery was changed and we don't have the radio code, there's an etiquette but it's all wasted, here's the serial number:

VWZ9Z2X0010636
                        373 035 131
                        PE-HP01W-01

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by basil270
                          Hi guys,

By any chance can you help me? My dad bought an used car a while ago, but recently the battery was changed and we don't have the radio code, there's an etiquette but it's all wasted, here's the serial number:

VWZ9Z2X0010636
                          373 035 131
                          PE-HP01W-01

Thanks in advance.
                          Hello

Not posibile from serial, only VW main dealer can provide you code from serial,or you can go with radio in a decoding workshop .

Sorry

@++
                          !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Ford Focus 6000 CD

Hi all,

My wife has been gifted a 2008 Ford Focus 1.6 by her stepmother, which was nice. But it came with no radio code that we can find and as soon as the car arrived from sunny Spain to wet miserable and cold South of France the battery gave up!

So would it be possible to get the unlock code please. It's a Ford 6000CD SINGLE CD KW2000 and serial number is: V041320.

Thanks.....
                            Mr-Case

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr-Case
                              Hi all,

My wife has been gifted a 2008 Ford Focus 1.6 by her stepmother, which was nice. But it came with no radio code that we can find and as soon as the car arrived from sunny Spain to wet miserable and cold South of France the battery gave up!

So would it be possible to get the unlock code please. It's a Ford 6000CD SINGLE CD KW2000 and serial number is: V041320.

Thanks.....
                              Mr-Case
                              Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Bad news

Originally posted by masterskay62
                                Thanks very much for the quick reply, although not the one I had hoped for!

By 'Radio Decoding Service' do you mean an online one that I'd have to pay for?

Comment

Working...
                                X