Try code 5126

Comment

Many thanks but 5126 doesn't work

Comment

thanks for help. Got it now. code is 1056

Comment

Originally posted by chiparawe
          thanks for help. Got it now. code is 1056
          Peugeot Blaupunkt use two different calculators .

The code I quoted was for the later ones with a maximum code digit of 6666

Your Peugeot must be the alternative

Comment

Hi RegWorts

I bought a RHD Peugeot 306 in France and the radio doesn't work - have you got any suggestions? The details are as follows:

No: VF37AD9B231174278
            Model: Peugot 306
            Year: 1996
            Drive: RHD

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Comment

hi your need to post model/serail from off the radio please.
              Originally posted by grahamalang View Post
              Hi RegWorts

I bought a RHD Peugeot 306 in France and the radio doesn't work - have you got any suggestions? The details are as follows:

No: VF37AD9B231174278
              Model: Peugot 306
              Year: 1996
              Drive: RHD

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Comment

Hi there, I'm in the same situation as the previous posters - this time someone nicked my face-off so I have to put the old stereo in that came with the car but have no code - also the stereo appears to be locked. When you turn it on "CODE" is displayed, when you press any of the 6 number buttons nothing happens, when you press any other button "0000" is displayed. There's no way to input the code. I've left it on for an hour, hasn't seemed to help. The manual says if the stereo had the code input wrong 20 times it's locked out and has to be returned to the dealer. Any idea what the dealer's procedure is?

Anyway, if anyone could get me the code too that would be great. Stereo details are:
                Model: Blaupunkt PF3(C) R (says 3030 in the manual)
                Year: 1995
                Part number: 7642774392
                Serial: BP2774S7836221

Btw the car is a Peugeot 306 Xld.

Any help gratefully received. Matt

Comment

the code is 7819

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
                  " CODE "
                  Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
                  Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
                  Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
                  Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
                  If the correct code number is now shown
                  Press preset " 6 " To Enter

Originally posted by MJT View Post
                  Hi there, I'm in the same situation as the previous posters - this time someone nicked my face-off so I have to put the old stereo in that came with the car but have no code - also the stereo appears to be locked. When you turn it on "CODE" is displayed, when you press any of the 6 number buttons nothing happens, when you press any other button "0000" is displayed. There's no way to input the code. I've left it on for an hour, hasn't seemed to help. The manual says if the stereo had the code input wrong 20 times it's locked out and has to be returned to the dealer. Any idea what the dealer's procedure is?

Anyway, if anyone could get me the code too that would be great. Stereo details are:
                  Model: Blaupunkt PF3(C) R (says 3030 in the manual)
                  Year: 1995
                  Part number: 7642774392
                  Serial: BP2774S7836221

Btw the car is a Peugeot 306 Xld.

Any help gratefully received. Matt

Comment

Hi there Hay, thanks very much for the code. Thing is it won't let me enter it, when I turn the stereo on "CODE" is displayed but pressing any of the preset buttons doesn't change the display. I've tried entering the sequence anyway and nothing happened. The only other thing the display does is if you press another button that isn't one of the presets (i.e. everything other than 1-6, FM, TA and M) then it will display "0000". Still can't enter the code with that displayed either.

Could the radio be blocked after 20 failed attempts by previous owners?

Originally posted by hay88
                    the code is 7819

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
                    " CODE "
                    Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
                    Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
                    Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
                    Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
                    If the correct code number is now shown
                    Press preset " 6 " To Enter

Comment

Please note that code entry is only possible when "CODE" is shown in the display. If the display continually shows four bars " - - - - " then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours or more to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.
                      If it does not reset after this time, then all of your code entry attempts may have been used up, and the unit will need to be sent to be decoded and reset.
                      if its fully locked i think your find it shows ----
                      Originally posted by MJT
                      Hi there Hay, thanks very much for the code. Thing is it won't let me enter it, when I turn the stereo on "CODE" is displayed but pressing any of the preset buttons doesn't change the display. I've tried entering the sequence anyway and nothing happened. The only other thing the display does is if you press another button that isn't one of the presets (i.e. everything other than 1-6, FM, TA and M) then it will display "0000". Still can't enter the code with that displayed either.

Could the radio be blocked after 20 failed attempts by previous owners?

Comment

Ok Hay, I will try to leave it on for two hours and see what that does. I haven't been able to get the display to read "----", only "CODE" or "0000".

If it isn't codelocked (blocked completely) then the only thing I can think of is that the 1 button doesn't work. I take it that to enter the code you HAVE to press the 1 button first, you can't for example put in the second number of the code using button 2 first?

Comment

Hi again Hay, yeah I was right - previous owner had "delicately" taken out the stereo using a screwdriver and looks like he managed to wedge it down inside the case breaking the connector that the ribbon plugs into from the nine keys on the right side of the fascia - hence the number keys and the three below weren't working. I managed just about to reconnect the ribbon, took a bit of fiddling as for a while only keys 1-3 would work, but at least I realised that was the problem.

Anyway eventually got all keys to work and the code you gave me worked! Thanks for your help here, if you hadn't told me that the thing locking out would display "----" I would have been on a right wild goose chase! The stereo actually sounds better than the CD player that got nicked!

Comment

My Peugeot 306 radio needs a code how can I get the serial number required for a code generation?

Comment

you need to remove radio and post all letters numbers serial model.
                              to see if someone can help you.

Originally posted by jamsponge View Post
                              My Peugeot 306 radio needs a code how can I get the serial number required for a code generation?

Comment

Working...
                              X