peugeot 306 Blaupunkt code needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,

I've just got a Peugeot 306 and the stereo is locked. Just my luck ;-)

The model is: PU-2294A(C)
    The serial number is: CL0401Z0574980.

I don't suppose there's anyone out there that could give me some help on this? I'd rather not pay the corporations any more than I have to ;-)

Many thanks, in advance

Comment

Originally posted by pan View Post
      Hi there,

I've just got a Peugeot 306 and the stereo is locked. Just my luck ;-)

The model is: PU-2294A(C)
      The serial number is: CL0401Z0574980.

I don't suppose there's anyone out there that could give me some help on this? I'd rather not pay the corporations any more than I have to ;-)

Many thanks, in advance
      Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
      C 7000000 + + + + on a label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

Hey RegWorts,

Cheers, man. Been out to take a squiz and looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones. Can't find a barcode serial number of the like anywhere on the damn thing. I appreciate your help. Guess I'll have to stump up the cash to the corporate bully boys. I'll take the casing apart tomorrow and have a look in the clear light of day, if there's any update I'll get back here. Thanks for the solution advice as well.

Keep up the good work and power to the people.

Comment

Righto, back again.

I found some numbers on the barcode label but they do not start C 7000000 + + + +, but here they are anyway:
          286-8497-33 and
          96 392 195 80.

Also taken the security thing off and found on the stereo:
          929-0093-80 and
          T12240803A.

Neither look particular promising to my untrained eye but if there's any ray of hope out there, hopefully it'll shine down here.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by pan View Post
            Righto, back again.

I found some numbers on the barcode label but they do not start C 7000000 + + + +, but here they are anyway:
            286-8497-33 and
            96 392 195 80.

Also taken the security thing off and found on the stereo:
            929-0093-80 and
            T12240803A.

Neither look particular promising to my untrained eye but if there's any ray of hope out there, hopefully it'll shine down here.

Cheers .
            Sorry...no serial number beginning with C 7 000000 + + + + means no free code

Comment

Coolio, cheers Regworts. Thanks for the help.

Comment

ive just bought a blaupunkt cassette player for my 96 reg 306, i have just put it in my car and all that comes up is "----" none of the numbers work on the stero to input the code i have could it be that its been blocked out? anu assistance would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by rbeamish View Post
                  ive just bought a blaupunkt cassette player for my 96 reg 306, i have just put it in my car and all that comes up is "----" none of the numbers work on the stero to input the code i have could it be that its been blocked out? anu assistance would be appreciated.
                  I do not know the model but read here for peugeot 306
                  404 - Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by rbeamish View Post
                    Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help

Mention this forum

Comment

Please can you supply an unlock code

Blaupunkt PF3/C+ R
                      bp2777p6406059

Comment

Originally posted by Ferico View Post
                        Blaupunkt PF3/C+ R
                        bp2777p6406059
                        try code 6862

Comment

Thanks i will try that. The problem I have at the moment is that there is nothing visible on LED and I can't tell if radio is on or off

Comment

Hi Ive just got a Peugeot 306 but the cd player needs a code. Can you help?

Model - PU-2294A
                            Serial - CL0401Y0119716

If you need any other info just let me know..... cheers in advance!!

Comment

Originally posted by rickoyoyo View Post
                              Hi Ive just got a Peugeot 306 but the cd player needs a code. Can you help?

Model - PU-2294A
                              Serial - CL0401Y0119716

If you need any other info just let me know..... cheers in advance!!
                              sorry for this model no possible with serial number

Comment

So there's nothing I can do then..... I'll have to buy a new stereo?

Comment

Working...
                                X