Unlock code needed for car radio Philips CAR400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by medovuk View Post
    Thx for code but i cant enter it....i try AS + Power On many times but no result!
    Read here for code entry help:Vauxhall CAR 400 - DND Services Ltd

Comment

• PLEEAAASE tell me you can help me, scoured the net for ages and cant find a working calc by serial code for my Philips Car 400. Bought the car today and dealership didnt have the code.

S/N:GMO400W1833779
      NO: 90 532 621

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by blufreak View Post
        PLEEAAASE tell me you can help me, scoured the net for ages and cant find a working calc by serial code for my Philips Car 400. Bought the car today and dealership didnt have the code.

S/N:GMO400W1833779
        NO: 90 532 621

thanks in advance
        Philips codes are not calculated but looked up in a database.

Try code 4 8 9 3

Comment

• Need code for Vauxhall Vectra Philips 400 Radio
          Hi is there chance someone knows how I can get the code for my philips radio
          Serial number : GM 040013094937.

I know roughly what the number is but can't quite remember exactly!!! Not very helpful I know??
          Any help will be greatly appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by monkeenutz View Post
            Need code for Vauxhall Vectra Philips 400 Radio
            Hi is there chance someone knows how I can get the code for my philips radio
            Serial number : GM 040013094937.

I know roughly what the number is but can't quite remember exactly!!! Not very helpful I know??
            Any help will be greatly appreciated
            Duplicate post...Already answered

Comment

• ok, so i got the code, but cannot seem to get the radio to start so can enter code. tried:
              hold as
              power on still holding as
              but dont get a beep of any type. tried several times including removing keys complketely an a few other mehtods online. it always says "95 SAFE" dont know if the 95 means anything, any suggestions?

Comment

ok, so i got the code, but cannot seem to get the radio to start so can enter code. tried:
                hold as
                power on still holding as
                but dont get a beep of any type. tried several times including removing keys complketely an a few other mehtods online. it always says "95 SAFE" dont know if the 95 means anything, any suggestions?
                I`ve never seen 95 SAFE....but SAFE usually means that wrong codes have been entered previously.

The usual solution is to Press ON and AS (at the same time) and leave SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself.

This may take up to nearly 11 hours depending on how many wrong codes have been entered.

Comment

• right so this is that 40 minute........ 80 minute......... 160minute timer thing. so have to do the AS+power and leave it on, not just turn it on normally till its counter resets? my god this is infuritating cos i dont do tht much long driving atm lol

Comment

right so this is that 40 minute........ 80 minute......... 160minute timer thing. so have to do the AS+power and leave it on, not just turn it on normally till its counter resets? my god this is infuritating cos i dont do tht much long driving atm lol
                    The best option is to remove it from the car , connect it to a spare battery and speaker ...and leave overnight.

The normal length of time is only an hour or two.

Any longer then perhaps someone shouldn`t have entered too many wrong codes?

Comment

• good idea, if i had a spare battery lol. im assuming as long as it stays connected it doesnt have to be one to two hours consecutive, eg: 40 minutes then another 20 another day? and yeah funny feeling that be the smart-ass at the dealership i got it from!! well hears to hopin i get sorted because driving without my metal is punishment beyond compare. thanks again for the code and your help

Comment

• Hello

I am looking for code for philips radio code. MY CAR - CITROEN XM.

Model No: 22DC594/35X
                        SERIAL No: PHACBFS6003224

Thank you in advance Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Evaelvita View Post
                          Hello

I am looking for code for philips radio code. MY CAR - CITROEN XM.

Model No: 22DC594/35X
                          SERIAL No: PHACBFS6003224

Thank you in advance Thank you in advance
                          Try code 9235

Comment

• Hi. Help needed... Please code

Philips Car400 2F3
                            Model:CAR400 MK2 (DC399/75) GM0400 no display

All numbers on top are partly vanished or erased. I only got SN on the left side incarved.

GM0400Y2929208

Thank you.

Comment

• HI! i bought a Zafira but its radio was no longer in it - i got one of ebay but it has no code -
                              Car 400 - serial number GM040013100933
                              can you help?

Thanks
                              Jonny

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnymccahon View Post
                                HI! i bought a Zafira but its radio was no longer in it - i got one of ebay but it has no code -
                                Car 400 - serial number GM040013100933
                                can you help?

Thanks
                                Jonny
                                Main Dealer or Radio Decoding Service only for this code

Comment

Working...
                                X