Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Samsung Rocker v1.21 open slowly??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why does Samsung Rocker v1.21 open slowly??

    Hi support Team,

    Why does Samsung Rocker v1.21 open slowly??

    I want to run your software and it is run 50sec after I start your application.


    Br. Arion

  • #2
    Hi,

    What PC and OS You have? On my Intel core2duo is starts in few seconds.
    ICQ: 299-912-089
    QQ: 1634811353

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you your answer,

      My PC isn't proper than your PC. The my PC is only Intel Pentium IV 2,53 MHz with 1GB RAM, but the previous Samsung Rocker Programs started faster than the newest v1.21.

      The other Rocker Programs run faster and properly.

      Best Regards.

      Comment


      • #4
        Samsung slowly?!!

        Originally posted by arion123hu View Post
        Thank you your answer,

        My PC isn't proper than your PC. The my PC is only Intel Pentium IV 2,53 MHz with 1GB RAM, but the previous Samsung Rocker Programs started faster than the newest v1.21.
        The other Rocker Programs run faster and properly.
        Best Regards.
        Friend! I have two Computers Pentium IV at 3.2MHz with 2GB Ram.
        And Laptop Asus Old (Centrino) with 1GB Ram. I tested Smsung Rocker
        In all Computers and Is normal.About 5 seconds to open in all Computers
        To open New aplication.
        You have any problem in your Computer.
        Check Computer because All Rocker Software is very fast.
        BR
        Hassan

        Comment


        • #5
          hello there wher can i download the samsung rocker latest verson?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by shafy001 View Post
            hello there wher can i download the samsung rocker latest verson?
            at support site..............

            Comment


            • #7
              Download Samsumg Rocker

              Originally posted by shafy001 View Post
              hello there wher can i download the samsung rocker latest verson?
              Friend!
              If you have Rocker Dongle just connect to
              Computer and Go to Rocker Support. Here:
              403 Forbidden
              If you Don't have Rocker you can buy now a best
              Good Price. See Price's Here:
              Renault clio radio code please help - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
              BR
              Hassan

              Comment


              • #8
                I have the same problem with samsung module , i have p4 1.8ghz 512 mb ram laptop , and time of starting software is about 40 seconds .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello

                  Originally posted by ionel
                  I have the same problem with samsung module , i have p4 1.8ghz 512 mb ram laptop , and time of starting software is about 40 seconds .
                  Friend! I Have Windows Pro UK. Laptop centrino 1.73Ghz 1GB Ram.
                  lasted version 1.21Beta open without any Problem in 5 seconds.
                  Make this:
                  Go to Computer: Properties-Advanced-Settings-And mark 3 option
                  .Adjust for best perfomance.
                  This is not very important but computer run more fast.
                  But i have tested in 3 computers and all run normal.
                  Another think: Go to Windows Update and update all files are
                  for Download,this is very important.
                  BR
                  Hassan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Please test new version (SamsungRocker v1.22) its just released today.
                    ICQ: 299-912-089
                    QQ: 1634811353

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have p4 2.8ghz 512 mb ram , and time of starting software is about 50 seconds .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        same problem with me......delay much time......I thinks this is a bug in this version 1.21.....
                        ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He

                          Originally posted by vasia01 View Post
                          I have p4 2.8ghz 512 mb ram , and time of starting software is about 50 seconds .
                          Friend! Download lasted version from
                          Rocker Dongle Support.
                          I make new test and this version is Slow.
                          Is problem in the file.
                          But lasted is ok.
                          BR
                          Hassan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ver 1.23

                            Originally posted by chatfan View Post
                            same problem with me......delay much time......I thinks this is a bug in this version 1.21.....
                            Hello Friend! Yes is slow but lasted
                            (SamsungRocker_v1.23.exe) is a
                            little Faster, but in comparation to
                            1.16 is slow.But I think is normal
                            because have more funciones.
                            BR
                            Hassan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              is this a problem or not a problem?

                              is this a problem or not a problem?

                              I have downloaded latest v1.23 today...same problem like 1.21....delay more than usual.....is this normal? waiting for answers...
                              ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X