Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Activation

Hello there, Im new here, so please be a bit patient. LOL
    Ok here is my problem... I bought a Rocker Dongle.. and when I go to support area.. Access ronkerdonglesupport.com it says: Your account is expired.
    Extend Your support account subscription for 12 months !!
    Only 20€!

I bought this rocker box around 1 1/2 month ago. And with the disc didnt came anything more than drivers.. bought it from authorized reseller /USA. He already posted here (he was saying)....

Hi,

If support site says account expired, it means that 12 months from first access was passed.
    In practice, this mean that You got an used dongle, or that Your reseller was using it to access support for some reason.
    Since system is made that way, You can pay for support extension, or You can try resolving this with Your reseller.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Hello and thanks for your reply. I already contacted teh reseller, he say he never registered the box before.. well anyway, he will refund me the money for subscription.. I will see if he does.
      Well I already paid, please check... and activate it thanks.

Comment

when try to pay whit rocker acces to support have error for pay or sending money to this account have anoter or send me PM for new email for activate my account

Comment

I activate my rocker since I am dong can acquire and international card from a retailer? how?

Comment

Working...
          X