Motorola L7i unlocking with Magic Testpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola L7i unlocking with Magic Testpoint

I have my first motorola L7i to unlock and i am using Magic testpoint instead of EXTP CABLE. Please help me to Unlock successfully. I do not have the procedure to perform this unlock. Thanks.

Originally posted by ghostrus View Post
    I have my first motorola L7i to unlock and i am using Magic testpoint instead of EXTP CABLE. Please help me to Unlock successfully. I do not have the procedure to perform this unlock. Thanks.
    There's no need to use a Magic TestPoint accesorie to unlock that cellphone model, you can unlock it directly with Rocker Box Dongle using MotoRocker v2.26, just conect phone with USB data cable to PC USB port, open MotoRocker software, choose phone model, make click on software "UNLOCK" tab and wait untill unlock process finish.

PD: you have to got Motorola USB Drivers installed in your PC before perform unlock operation. Here you are the link where you can download them: 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

br.
    I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Comment

I am getting this message, " sorry for 0A.52 bootcore only Tp is possible" what does that mean?

Comment

I notice that there is no IMEI DISPLAYED when i use Flash & backup

Comment

I am getting this message, " sorry for 0A.52 bootcore only Tp is possible" what does that mean?
          It means that the only way to unlock this cellphone model is via TestPoint procedure. For that you have to got some experience or skills to perform that operation, however, if you don't the best way in purchasing the unlock code; that way you avoid to damage the cellphone and pay a new one to your customer.

Comment

I notice that there is no IMEI DISPLAYED when i use Flash & backup
            What Flash&Backup version are you using? Read all cellphone information with MotoRocker. If phone IMEI does not appear that means that is damage and you have to fix/replace it for a new one.

Comment

Please tell me how to go about it using Magic testpoint for L7. Thanks

Comment

How do i change the imei or repair it?

Originally posted by NetMobile View Post
                What Flash&Backup version are you using? Read all cellphone information with MotoRocker. If phone IMEI does not appear that means that is damage and you have to fix/replace it for a new one.
                How do i change the imei or repair/fix it? i am using Flash & backup 3.0.6

Comment

This whole thing freaks me out...i was unlocking via extp cable that did not work so i bought magic testpoints thinking it'll be easier, but...square one again. what am i doing wrong here?
                  I use Moto Rocker v2.26 and it tells me "file acess denied"

Comment

This whole thing freaks me out...i was unlocking via extp cable that did not work so i bought magic testpoints thinking it'll be easier, but...square one again. what am i doing wrong here?
                    I use Moto Rocker v2.26 and it tells me "file acess denied"
                    Dear friend, it is sad for me to read that your first time (unlocking experience:sifone with Rocker Box Dongle has been a nightmare to you, but as I mentioned on my previous posts to perform unlock operation on L7i cellphone you must have some experience on TestPoint unlock operations, if you don't have it, you should purchase the unlock code for it (you only have to know the Wireless Service Carrier who is locked to ex. At&t, T-Mobile, Verizon, Metro PCS, Rogers, Fido, etc. and make some Internet/Forum search to get such information).

Regards,:smilewinkgrin:

Comment

Working...
                    X