• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trickster View Post
    ok, that has to be T0D950
    try code 2532

Comment

• worked perfectly! thanks a lot

Comment

• Can someone help me out with a code for my radio too please? Can't stand driving around in silence!

Blaupunkt Peugeot T1 LOW

BP8140X5420636

7 468 140 392

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by yarmes View Post
          Can someone help me out with a code for my radio too please? Can't stand driving around in silence!

Blaupunkt Peugeot T1 LOW

BP8140X5420636

7 468 140 392

Thanks!
          Try code 5314

Comment

• Originally posted by bogege View Post
            Try code 5314
            You are a hero, thank you!

Comment

• Hi friends,
              Please can a code for Blaupunkt Peugeot 206 N2 96 422 268 80
              T1 Niv2 7 648 146 392
              BP8146X3333454

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by stihl View Post
                Hi friends,
                Please can a code for Blaupunkt Peugeot 206 N2 96 422 268 80
                T1 Niv2 7 648 146 392
                BP8146X3333454

Thanks in advance

Best regards
                try . . . 3152

Comment

• code problem from a car my mum bought today

my mum bought a car today, and was told that the code needed to be put in

i dont have the first idea what numbers are needed so ill post all that are on the stereo

BLAUPUNKT PEUGEOT T1 TOP
                  96 251 334 80

C6BPN9820009

C72000004459

BP8145X9820009

please let me know if these numbers are wrong and tell me where i can find the ones needed

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by RyannHutchh View Post
                    my mum bought a car today, and was told that the code needed to be put in

i dont have the first idea what numbers are needed so ill post all that are on the stereo

BLAUPUNKT PEUGEOT T1 TOP
                    96 251 334 80

C6BPN9820009

C72000004459

BP8145X9820009

please let me know if these numbers are wrong and tell me where i can find the ones needed

thanks in advance
                    code 1241

Comment

• i tried the code, but i think it could have been attempted before, it says on the screen 'RADIO LOCKED' with '- - -' underneath, it says in the log book that there should be 4 ----? is there a reason for this? it also does not allow me to put any numbers in

Comment

i tried the code, but i think it could have been attempted before, it says on the screen 'RADIO LOCKED' with '- - -' underneath, it says in the log book that there should be 4 ----? is there a reason for this? it also does not allow me to put any numbers in
                        Leave it SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself

This can take an hour or longer

Comment

i tried the code, but i think it could have been attempted before, it says on the screen 'RADIO LOCKED' with '- - -' underneath, it says in the log book that there should be 4 ----? is there a reason for this? it also does not allow me to put any numbers in
                          Please note that code entry is only possible when the display says " CODE ". If the stereo is codelocked, leave it switched on for up to two hours and a further attempt at code entry should be possible.

C72000004459 = code 5627

BP8145X9820009 = code 1241

all that i have help with the unlock for your model have used the BP serial

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                            Leave it SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself

This can take an hour or longer
                            Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                            Please note that code entry is only possible when the display says " CODE ". If the stereo is codelocked, leave it switched on for up to two hours and a further attempt at code entry should be possible.

C72000004459 = code 5627

all that i have help with the unlock for your model have used the BP serial
                            its still not reset itself, had it on for hours, and through the night too.. not had anything, mum has decided if it cant be done by me with the help of you guys shes going to take it to a dealer & pay to get it done

any other ways or getting it done?

Comment

its still not reset itself, had it on for hours, and through the night too.. not had anything, mum has decided if it cant be done by me with the help of you guys shes going to take it to a dealer & pay to get it done

any other ways or getting it done?
                              they will tell you the same as us.
                              Please note that code entry is only possible when the display says " CODE ". If the stereo is codelocked, leave it switched on for up to two hours or more and a further attempt at code entry should be possible

Comment

• Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                                they will tell you the same as us.
                                Please note that code entry is only possible when the display says " CODE ". If the stereo is codelocked, leave it switched on for up to two hours or more and a further attempt at code entry should be possible
                                thats what i have done, ive left it to turn its self off and when i come to turn it on i have to switch the engine on to get it back and it repeats 'RADIO LOCKED' i even went out after 50mins, turned the engine on and then turned the radio on with the same outcome, where could i be going wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X