Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a problem to repair SE J220 "sim card not valid". i heard that Rocker Dongle good to repair ODM SonyEriccsson, and i've just bought Rocker Dongle. but looking for few version of ODMRocker, there is no support for J220 SE.

Comment

• I want to sell my rocker dongle, is getting very outdated, it has major innovations for the Brazilian mobile phone market, the module samsung only works when it wants. 'm dissatisfied. blah.

Comment

• i was happy with it - but now - there are no new updates - but just paid support for one year.....
        Schon frei für alle Netze? - Nein? Schau vorbei - www.entsperredeinhandy.at

Comment

• thanks very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Yes..the support is not for all products...I will pay 20 eur but from all support..40 eur for 1 year..is too much...And need lg 2g more power...

Comment

• hope it will be free with unlock and flashing with can download firmwares

in LG....

thanks for it

Comment

Comment

• i am happy with all parts

Comment

• now... im not happy .. no support for may motorocker and also for lg rocker. do you think there is a reason to be happy.

you ask me to pay for activation 20€ for moto and 20€ lg support but it is too much.. half the price or give us free or id rather buy another box . have full support and good update..

Comment

• soon my account will expired on april.

but I'm not happy because many unsupported models that is supported to other tools.

Comment

• hello mr legija i have aproblem whit my 2 rocker that i buy to MULTIUNLOCK MEXICO.i buy both on september 2009 , and stop to work two moths later ,until this day mr morales tolds me that you increase the price so i neeed to buy again , but i think he sold me old chips, now want to know i you will helpme to make wor k both dongles the first sn c102-e219-2e0f-aeb8 so please help ill be very thank you!!!Guillermo Huerta Celu-lab Mexico memhta@yahoo.com.mx

Comment

• Rocker Dongle V1.3

Hi,

I am having problem with my rocker dongle. When i go to unlock using a motorola magic button (for test points), I then connect up a power supply through a tp box. When i try to unlock i get a message saying the port does not have anough power to start unlocking, and the status states not connected.

Has anyone had this problem, and would appreciate some advice please

Many Thanks

Pete

Comment

• I can vote with happiniess my rocker box yes and no......aim very happy that i have it but never use it its brandnew setting in the box waht is the different if you have smart-clip and mssii box...............all they do same....

Comment

• who are misled by Mr Legija?
                              we are having new motorola and I see no update.
                              when I buy the box, I thought the samsung module. 2 brands to attend.
                              the thing that kills me is to see no more update.
                              but if you are hoping to have some surprise better be good to make it worthwhile. I dont know what is better than continuos updates.
                              my surprise is that I'm 6 feet under all the motounlockers.
                              but i have a hope.

Comment

• Yeah, i am happy to a certain extent, but when customers bring new models of Motorola phones to unlock like the Z9n or some other...i am embarrassed cause the box just don't support it. I end up going on ebay to buy unlock codes instead. Motorocker needs to be updated to support all the newer models and some old models it missed. Samsung Rocker needs to support flashing of certain models for example R225m etc and more improvements to ODM rocker would be well worth the time. Make this box the best Mr. Legija cause the competition is stiff man.

Comment

Working...
                                X