Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmm, I was happy until I stop updating Motorocker Module (9th October 2009)

Comment

• no im not i cant found file flash in support for all and i cant reset cod as v9 and z3

Comment

• Here is something in particular that i'm not happy about with the Rocker Dongle when i go to support page..."/members/cardmain.php?dir=Samsung/Samsung/ Damn . . . Seems our mega ultra server has developed some failure. Better try to contact any of us via ICQ or Sonork, we'll try to fix it. Or, You can keep trying untill our nasty firewall software blocks entire IP block from Your country, and even maybe continent. Link " Please explain this cause i don't know how to contact you on ICQ OR sONORK.....

Comment

• yes I'm happy but dongle says card not found

Comment

• Yes, i am happy with all parts
            urgently needed upgrade of moto rocker as other tools have been updated motorola

Comment

• helpe me
              what i do after my activation

Comment

• Rocker Dongle is big rip-off!

Comment

• my rocker dongle was work well with Sagdd Egold But now it show me this messge: server:\> Blocked account! contact support

Comment

• hi legija

i really need a smart card for my rocker dongle.. I just have casing andnow i need a smart card. Do you have any which you can sell at cheap price? I saw only ipmart is selling it at 89USD. Could you please beat that price for me?

I will really appreciate. I am in zambia and would like the card send by registred airmail. I am able to pay by paypal. I am former customer, i bought 2 egold activations from you.

Comment

Working...
                    X