Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know if this amendment also is for the rocker box or only applies to the dongle, otherwise the new setup work well rocker someone has tested.
    Atte.
    vhgsm

Comment

thanx for the info

Comment

Many thanks for this info, this will help with my problem.......

Comment

Now what happens to those guys who have no technical expertise????? do we have to return use our money shipping it in and out!!!!! this costs money no wonder my competitors are dancing all the way to the bank and I am losing business.
          JOJ)

Comment

Originally posted by joj View Post
            Now what happens to those guys who have no technical expertise????? do we have to return use our money shipping it in and out!!!!! this costs money no wonder my competitors are dancing all the way to the bank and I am losing business.
            JOJ)
            Lol I presume your competitors are professional unlockers who actually make their own cables as well:nopity:
            Why are you in this business if you only able to do one button unlocking without at least basic soldering skills?

Comment

very good this fix

very good this fix

Comment

Thanks, legija

Comment

annublr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If You have just registered, You can not open new thread ! You can reply in existing threads, and after You have at least one time replied, Your permissions level will be changed.
                  If You are trying to download or view attachment, and see this warning, it means that You dont have any posts on this forum. To be able to download something, please reply to any existing thread on this forum first.
                  If you are trying to post reply and see this warning, You might need to activate Your account first..

I am Getting This Solution please

Comment

shame

Originally posted by FU_Too View Post
                    Lol I presume your competitors are professional unlockers who actually make their own cables as well:nopity:
                    Why are you in this business if you only able to do one button unlocking without at least basic soldering skills?
                    well mate I am a chemical engineer but got into this as a hobby. when you make equipment for sale you make sure its 100% working. anyway I can always get a radio solder repair to make it for me. but wow you are a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by joj View Post
                      well mate I am a chemical engineer but got into this as a hobby. when you make equipment for sale you make sure its 100% working. anyway I can always get a radio solder repair to make it for me. but wow you are a genius.
                      No I'm not a genius and I also started this business as a hobby in the days when you needed to solder wires inside fone to unlock them and not many cables available to buy.
                      If you look at 99% of unlocking software and boxes you will find teething bugs, If you had to wait for equipment and software to be perfect then you really would miss all the customers.

BTW are your competitors doing it for a hobby? as usually you dont make much money with hobbies until you turn hobby into fulltime business and then you learn all aspects of your job. On the other hand even in hobbies you usually learn how to adapt what you have

Comment

thnaks.

thanks. very good

Comment

thanks. very good.

Comment

thank you
                            :beatdeadhorse5:

Comment

Hello Mr. Legija!!
                              I'm a new user of Rocker Box, in fact, I purchased one in IPMART a week ago, however, I haven't had the opportunity to use it because the customs process in my country (Nicaragua) is a bit tedious. Referring to the changes which you've recommeded, Is it necessary to makes those modifications for the boxes purchased in IPMART? or should only perform it for the boxes purchased in Narry Telecom?

Please respond as soon as possible, because I do not want to feel that I made a bad investment in buying something that apparently exceeds the SmartClip.

Thanks.
                              I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Comment

cables, what cables?

Legija, when the unit was delivered WITHOUT correct cabling ,from your so called 'preferred' dealer, I also recieved the non OEM driver instal disc, which was corrupt , and had to be emailed another set. [which I suspect is ALSO corrupt]. This unit has been a prob since landing , and now I find out that specific cables should be supplied? I wish I had time to spend hours on the forums , but doing the number of repairs a week that we do , it is impossible, so I rely on your emails. I don't recall any mail re this issue. Perhaps a photo of the cable, and /or a supplier in the Asia Pacific region would be appreciated... [as apparently my supplier is somewhat 'unreliable' ]....
                                I would really like to get this box working , as when it actually loads , then works , is a beauty, but this is rare, as I seem to have errors all the time. If possible , an email address that my software guy could contact you with , to sort these probs out, or get a decent set of drivers, would be appreciated , as , once again , the supplier is less than helpful.. Cheers...

Comment

Working...
                                X