Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DO NOT provide any support via emails.

Maybe this will sound strange, but somehow i dont have much time. This is why i pay $3000 yearly for dedicated server and forum license.

We provide support ONLY on forum.

If You have ANY problem, feel free to report it on forum.

By the way, i couldnt find Your IP on support server. I am even not sure if You are my customer or not.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

thnks for info

Comment

Originally posted by NetMobile
        Hello Mr. Legija!!
        I'm a new user of Rocker Box, in fact, I purchased one in IPMART a week ago, however, I haven't had the opportunity to use it because the customs process in my country (Nicaragua) is a bit tedious. Referring to the changes which you've recommeded, Is it necessary to makes those modifications for the boxes purchased in IPMART? or should only perform it for the boxes purchased in Narry Telecom?

Please respond as soon as possible, because I do not want to feel that I made a bad investment in buying something that apparently exceeds the SmartClip.

Thanks.
        Mr Legija, we still waiting for your answer to this guy question, i have the question same as this guy, do we need to modifi our box too. please reply

Comment

Legija, you may be surprised , but I too am extremely busy, so I need outside support for my software installation and upgrades, and I spend much more than $3000 on wages [try $35 000 AUD] , so you are not alone. The reason my IP is not showing is perhaps that the instal and upgrades are done in a different building , with different IP's, and different log- ons.I also have numerous email addresses, but i DO recieve constant emails from your company, so I should be in the system somewhere.
          " Dear fone geeks, legija has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Important - Rocker Box Modifications ! - in the Rocker Dongle Instructions, user manuals forum of GSM Unlock Forum by Legija.Net - We also provide GSM Hosting !." Last email DATED 10/06 /08 , so yes , I am one of your customers.
          The unit was purchased from Fonefunshop, who is apparently a 'preferred seller'. We have tried to sort issues with this box for months, and now I am forced to try to get it to function without killing phones, or not connecting , or just not loading from the desktop.
          We have re installed , upgraded , ect a number of times , but to no avail. Seeing that I haven't hours to spend trolling the forums for info , a link to your installation s/ware would be appreciated , and we will try again to get this thing operational, and most importantly , reliable , so that I can get some sort of return on my investment. Cheers...

Comment

hello Legija realises the reform that you said but with negative results box is not taken by the PC, exactly realises what it is seen in the image, all the box of rocker are equal or it only works in some?

Comment

Tested working 100% this modification.

Hi ppl, today I tried to read a FF form a W375 after doing this mod, before the mod I could't never connect correctly to this phone via Rocker Box RJ45 FTDI interface (RK45) Since I made the modification posted by Legija it's working ok.

Regards!

Comment

my rockerdongle is different, the solution does not work for me if I agradeceria report if there is another type of dongle rocker thanks

Comment

Thanks, legija

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                    You are wrong - this box when not modified works perfectly with write mode.

Plus, with each box package, we provided prolific USB adaptor to be used with TI based phones. We have said numerous of times that with TI based phones use of prolific cable is required for best results.

Modifications which are required now will mostly serve for upcoming Samsung updates.
                    Hello Mr. Legija,
                    Thank you very much for this information.I tied to open my box and discovered that my Dongle has that PCB type with faulty build.
                    The problem is I am likely to damage the whole box should I make the attempt to do the modifications.
                    Please can't there be a different solution where for instance we bring the faulty ones to you for modifications or total exchange for new ones at some reduced prices?
                    Normally manufactures recall their products and refix the problems whenever such problems arise!Why can't such be the case?
                    Thank you very much.arty:

Comment

Change Rocker PCB

Originally posted by BFJK04 View Post
                      Hello Mr. Legija,
                      Thank you very much for this information.I tied to open my box and discovered that my Dongle has that PCB type with faulty build.
                      The problem is I am likely to damage the whole box should I make the attempt to do the modifications.
                      Please can't there be a different solution where for instance we bring the faulty ones to you for modifications or total exchange for new ones at some reduced prices?
                      Normally manufactures recall their products and refix the problems whenever such problems arise!Why can't such be the case?
                      Thank you very much.arty:
                      Friend! This is very easy. But if you can't change go to any
                      Good technical electronic and he change it.
                      BR
                      Hassan

Comment

and new box need mod ? if i open it what about warranty box? thx

Comment

Box

Originally posted by triviet8x
                          and new box need mod ? if i open it what about warranty box? thx
                          Salam
                          Friend!If you Buy new Box you don't
                          need make any modification,new Box
                          accept new Card with tecnologie java
                          JCOP 41 Smart Card.
                          If your Box has warranty, stamps when
                          opening lose the warranty.But you can Buy
                          only Box without Card.
                          FoneFunShop here you find Box's
                          for 30€ only to put card. In my case I have
                          Rocker card in one Normal reader.Lick Pen
                          Drive.
                          BR
                          Hassan

Comment

HI Salam,

Please give me direct LINK where I can find Rocker BOX witouth java
                            JCOP 41 Smart Card. I looked for it in FoneFunShop, but I didn't find.

I found only this product:

FoneFunShop

but it is full set.

I would like to buy Rocker BOX without SMART Card at FoneFunShop.

Comment

Rocker

Originally posted by arion123hu View Post
                              HI Salam,

Please give me direct LINK where I can find Rocker BOX witouth java
                              JCOP 41 Smart Card. I looked for it in FoneFunShop, but I didn't find.

I found only this product:

FoneFunShop

but it is full set.

I would like to buy Rocker BOX without SMART Card at FoneFunShop.
                              Salam
                              Bro. You buy lasted Box with this new card
                              in this Reseller. 403 Forbidden But i think
                              in FoneFunShop he have lasted.
                              You only send one e-mail for confirmation.
                              But you have more reselers:
                              Link
                              Or Try this Narry Telecom , Hong kong.
                              Many Resellers don't update sites, have in stock but don't
                              put is Net.
                              BR
                              Hassan

Comment

Thanks, legija

muy buena ayuda asi podr avanzar gracias...

Comment

Working...
                                X