Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important ! Report ODM Rocker bugs here ! ! ! !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important ! Report ODM Rocker bugs here ! ! ! !

Hi,
    There is need to resolve all accumulated bugs in ODM Rocker prior to releasing new version.

So, please if You've noticed any which is not on list bellow, please post it here with as much details as You can!

Known bugs in ver 1.34 :

- Phone backups are few bytes long only
    - F3 operations mostly dont work
    - Flashing is messed up and kills phones (can be solved with older versions)
    - SE Locosto IMEI change is enabled but doesnt work (Use ODM_Unlock v1.20g instead !)

If You find some bug in v1.34, please use any of older versions and check it up to compare.

We would like to solve all problems before releasing official version again, so consider this as top priority !

Also, suggestions related to already implemented functions and models are welcomed.

Thanks !
    QQ: 1634811353

Thank u for the idea Legija.Will it be possible to join odm rocker and odm unlock ?
    Thank u 4 consideration.
    Respect

Comment

j100 read flash randomly freeze my computer

Comment

new versions of motorolo w375b not supported with version ODMRocker v1.34

Comment

W218 dead .Help me !! I used the option eprom to repair of software to decide the problem of a W218 telephone. After to carry through this service software asks for that one is placed eprom good of the telephone. As this archive does not exist in the page of the support I saved eprom good of another telephone and used in the telephone that was with problem. The result is that the telephone more does not light. This problem is some bug of software?What to make now?Thanks.

Comment

i´m try unlock V170, C115, C139 and say me Error Sending Boot everytime

Comment

motorola w233

Comment

conection with some compal models fail

Comment

Legija says:

Also, suggestions related to already implemented functions and models are welcomed.

Thanks !

PLease Mr. Legija the "w220 e2" is very, very important implement for unlock in my country - Brazil.

***Bug... The motofone "F3 e2" bug - not works in v.1.34, only in v.1.29 for me.

Thank You very much!

Comment

Two dead W205 after flashig of LP

Please repair this bug, becose I kill two phones and now I cant even to conect them too repair this two phones, I cant conect this two phones whit any tool now too repair them.

Best regards.....

Comment

If someone have this problem here is solution

Use older version of Rocker Im used 1.32 chek SKI PHONE INFO and then conect the phone flesh FW, LP, Flex and if neded repair Eeprom.

Best regards.:seeya:

Comment

fix bugs for change of W375 and C261. It only works with 1.18 but now expired MDGs

Comment

Originally posted by Ch3T0 View Post
                          fix bugs for change of W375 and C261. It only works with 1.18 but now expired MDGs
                          Which bugs you mean? (When you unlock? when you flash?)

@ALL members, please when you report a bug you need post which operation you do and post log. This will help programmers to know and fix the problems.

Comment

W375 and C261 does not change the IMEI with version 1.34. Therefore only works with version 1.18 but now expired.

This verified that no change, try several modules but nothing.

Comment

odm 1.34 no open on all my computer
                              error : acces denied after failed data ...........rockerdongle2glg.......:incazzato:

Comment

Working...
                              X