Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning ! ! ! ! Scam in progress with "riffemmc.org" site

Hello dear users !

As already noted by two RIFF Box users, there is ongoing scam with RIFF Box activation credits performed by "riffemmc.org" site.

There is already two users reporting that they purchased credits, but their RIFF Box account on activation server has no any credits added.

Furthermore, we don't know who is behind this site, certainly is not ours.

Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
    Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

It appears that geoip redirection is used on this site, so if You try to access it from europe it will redirect to our original site.

DO NOT buy anything from there, it is 100% scam ! ! !
    Last edited by Legija; 05-20-2016, 01:22 PM.
    QQ: 1634811353

@ Dear all user's and Riff Admin

I Nadim Raza Owner of RAZA ELECTRONICS INDIA , last week i have activatd 2 Riff Box serial number from GSM SOURCES CHINA ( CHALLY ) , after that i asked her to make activation reseller account which i didn't used yet , from those 2 customer 1 had reported that the riff account had not been activated so i asked him to post at riff official support forum for more support, but riff team is cleared that the Both SN is not activated from GSM SOURCES ( CHALLY ), i personally asked RIFF BOX Owner ( LEGIJA ) on QQ today , i explained him about the activation matter so, finally he cleared me that the activation website ( Link ) is fully fake which CHALLY has given me. I am sure that CHALLY is also cheated from there seller. Thanks riff owner for their correct information.

NOTE : Personally I don't want to sell fake products and cheat customers at all for few money.

BR,
    NADIM RAZA

Comment

I just spoke to Chally, and she said that some "Megmal" from Indonesia is person who is selling fake activation.

challygsmsources 15:42:03
      Megmal from Indonesia
      He give me this one

Comment

Very bad thing this...what i not undestand Why peoples purchase Activaction from "Unknown" peoples?... if issue is only that haven't any Credit Card for pay with Paypal, pay in other way, also with WU but in TRUSTED peoples/Reseller....(yes WU is high Tax, but No Activaction is more BAD).

Ceck carefully who is the person first of send money and purchase Only in "Knowed" peoples...
        My Facebook Page
        WBR
        Ripgsm

Comment

There must be an official list. . .
          Permanent first line! ! !

Why will have the same again in a year. . .
          Is incredible what happened ! !

Comment

Prayer and hope

what "Megmal" I was born and lived in Indonesia but only heard the term. I told him that I have experienced with RIFF ACTIVATION CREDIT BOX THAT I HAVE ...... until this moment no one has offered me that no one can turn. I hope, in the State where I live there's nothing doing fake activation. Let all the above experience be a lesson for all users RIFF BOX CREDIT ACTIVATION buy through the official designated by the RIFF which had already been announced through the official website RIFF., Certainly for those who already have a credit card. Until now I am still waiting on the RIFF TEAM in order to buy ACTIVATION CREDIT in my country so do not do it online, because I am not a user of credit cards

Comment

how we know who is authorized reseller ? or who is fake??

Comment

Originally posted by uttamhalder35 View Post
                how we know who is authorized reseller ? or who is fake??
                It's pretty much simple.

For example, when You open "Box Service" page in JTAG Manager You have button saying "Support Forum".

On RIFF Box housing You have our home page URL printed. And once You get on home page, You can at least be sure who is NOT official dealer.

Comment

Please remove Nadim Raza to cheater list because it is a good re-seller they will give my step by step information to how to update riff box to 1.39 and now my riff box working ok. Please Legija sir give him to clean chit.

Comment

in my Opinion ,Mr Legija Should be added a Sticky Thread with List of Official Reseller of Riff Products with Stock,
                    RIFF Products in Stock

Comment

official website can see authorized resellers / distributors / also in this forum everywhere you can see activation link.. software also have site link provided..
                      Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

dear legija i have update my Riffbox and now the i must Pay 30 Credits ?
                        Whats going on ?

Comment

Originally posted by warhead45 View Post
                          dear legija i have update my Riffbox and now the i must Pay 30 Credits ?
                          Whats going on ?
                          You should read first, and shoot later -)

Use v1.56 to restore firmware. This upgrade is optional.

Comment

]"]Photo Storage

Comment

God Tolls for anroid brick

Comment

Working...
                              X