Support ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support ticket

How do I send a support ticket. Following the info in "How to open a support ticket" doesn't work.
    I have a box which is stuck with the PWR, 5V AND 4.2V lit constantly and the Data flashing after trying to update the firmware. Removing USB has no effect as it continues the same when reapplied.
    Jtag manager cannot find the box when I tried to start again although it was happy with the download as it stated 100% complete and it was waiting for the box but now cannot find it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled software and drivers.
    It was working fine before this, connecting to servers ok and downloading files.
    Any ideas?

Box is probably in update mode, and You somehow missed to install update port driver.
    Now, connect box and open device manager, find "unknown device" and install driver. Driver is same for both normal and update port.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have had more time to work on it this working. I have got it out of the state it was in but the problem now is it either takes port 8 or 9 and the JTAG Manager cannot find it.
      Can I change the Manager's port?

Comment

You should set the port to lower number, depending on free port numbers in device manager. Usually if port number is set under com port 5, things go pretty smooth.
        There could be some resident program which occupies com ports, for example 3G modem control software of something similar.

You could tell us which OS You use there, though.

Comment

Thanks again. I now have every thing sorted and looks ok. Running Manager 1.56 with firmware 1.37 all from the torrent download.
          I am using WIN10 and I should have remembered how to change the port number...doh.
          My problem was when I pressed "Firmware Update" I finished with the box as in the attached photo with the leds as previously described.
          Uninstalling/Installing the JTAG Manager and changing the com port number as each time it would change got me there in the end.
          Worried but now happy
          Attached Files

Comment

I've enabled You into beta testers group, so You can download 1.57 version from Beta section.

With 1.57 You should be able to use default win10 driver (the one which is installed by Win 10 automatically when You connect RIFF box).
            Last edited by Legija; 02-21-2016, 01:55 PM.

Comment

please help

Hello
              I'm sorry for not writing a new ticket because he was not allowed me to do

my box sn:

my name:
              deaa kazal

my country:
              Turkey

my riff box dealer
              SimSim.ae

Date of purchase

my problem:
              I can not change the password
              Note: The password has been changed successfully, but does not work

Thank you very much for team work
              Last edited by Legija; 03-01-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

same same my own

Comment

Working...
                X