• Show
Clear All

WOW .. nice update

Comment

Thanks for Mr Legija.. good jobs

Comment

Originally posted by habeebkambrath
        Hi,
        Those who wish to participate in RIFF JTAG development should post request to access Beta Testers group and section.

- Start JTAG Manager and click "Get Box Info"
        - Copy output to clipboard (right click, select all, copy)
        - Open new topic in "Account recovery" section and simply paste the content.
        Write "BETA TEST" in title.

DO NOT type by hands, from phone or by any other way, because You'll type it wrong and box SN will be invalid.

After Your request is approved, You'll be able to see this section:
        Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

From this section You can download software and other files.

Not all users will be accepted, so please don't be offended if Your request is denied.
        but i cant go there bro, in account recovery i mean

Comment

I Also have Same Problem Can't Access

Comment

For ALL you with NO Access:

There are a very BIG Lot of "Incomplete" request becouse not serial RIFF copy/past (not send write with keyborad), User that Not read Carefully 2 stupid EASY step for have access to link and Download.

Users with only 1/2 Post only Never will be accepted request of access and at the end Just read "CAREFULLY" above post #18 and will have accepted you request.
            Since not apply Carefully all steps, you request remain blocked in "Incomplete" request folder.
            So, move and not are good only for post "Can't Access" itc...

It's all easy procedure request, no Procedure No Access!!!!
            My Facebook Page
            WBR
            Ripgsm

Comment

Riff box 2

sir when riff box 2 well b available in market for sale .How much we have to wait for new box
              Present I don't have riff box first .I want to buy riff box 2 with no limitation as lajiga already says there well be some limitation in riff box 1 (speed etc)

Comment

Who give you this FALSE info? as i know all BETA TESTERS Version released as worked very Fine with same HW of Usually RIFF Box so now the Server is under Maintenance for Upgrade and will be working Fine with same Riff.

The only way for to have Access to "EMMC DIRECT REPAIR" and New definitive version is Payng Activaction for this Future...or if haven't RIIF and Purchase now is all Inclusive.

It's all and any RIFF2/3/4 or 5....this Work very Fine.
                My Facebook Page
                WBR
                Ripgsm

Comment

Working...
                X