Riff box not working [Solved by installing driver]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riff box not working [Solved by installing driver]

Hello, what can I do if my riff box does not connect to the pc, after I confused a Jtag, it would be that it lost the fireware or it broke down

Hi,
    What is detected by windows device manager when you connect box to usb port ?
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Driverne til denne enhed er ikke installeret. (Kode 28)

Der er ikke nogen kompatible drivere til denne enhed.

Du kan finde en driver til enheden ved at klikke på Opdater driver

Comment

I think it is some of the fireware that is wrong because the box is left with the green light flashing.

Comment

foto for JTag Manager
          Attached Files

Comment

image0.jpeg

Comment

You need to install proper driver. For v2 hardware there is two work modes, each requires different driver.

1. Update mode for which update port is required (
              2. Production mode for which LPC driver is required.

Update port driver requires driver signature enforcement to be turned off. (Windows test mode).
              LPC driver is signed and will work without any additional interventions.
              2.jpg1.jpg

Comment

Thank you very much it works again haha, I hope you can help me what I need to make an ips connection, since I do not have much experience in telephone electronics, I would like to know how to connect the pins to the riff box and if I need something else for my box

Comment

You can help me by viber, only I don't speak English, but I can translate what you recommend and thus understand

Comment

Originally posted by papor897 View Post
                    You can help me by viber, only I don't speak English, but I can translate what you recommend and thus understand
                    No problem viber can translate.
                    You should join viber group and from there you can send me private message.
                    I'll be offline for few days though, but will be back after monday.

Comment

Working...
                    X