Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support LG G2 LS980 Sprint

Hello.
    Please add support LG G2 LS980 Sprint. There are many soft bricked. Bootloader repair and other.

Originally posted by artur0588
    Hello.
    Please add support LG G2 LS980 Sprint. There are many soft bricked. Bootloader repair and other.
    I have seen this thread Link
    Is there any solution already?

Comment

Lg g2 jtag

Yes please add support for the variants of LG G2, there are a lot of them hard bricked..

Comment

What about LG G2 Repair boot support?

Comment

I meaning to lg G2 F320K Series?

Comment

I could use LS980 support also. I have one in Sahara Download mode, I have located my .mbn and .hex but am having trouble with the Sahara agreement currently. I have attempted the Ubuntu repair method, but it only switched it into download mode, unfortunately.

Comment

Yes, add support LG G2 d805, d802.

Comment

MSM8974 CPU cannot be halted since MARM fuse bug is fixed now.
                So basically any production phone with this fuse blown will fail to halt, thus impossible to access via JTAG.
                It applies to all Qualcomm CPU-s based on new architecture /MSM8974 and newer/.

Of course if some new bug or workaround is discovered, we will add support.
                QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Legija, thank you for your response. I do understand the fuse issue doesn't currently allow for jtag. Any chance to accomplish this via QPST tools, since the device is in Sahara Download mode? I have attempted via the QPST tool set, perhaps this can work like the USB fixes on HTC or Samsung devices?

Comment

That could be possible in two scenarios:

- Having signed loader
                    - Via some bug in bootrom

We dont have signed loaders for LG (or any other brand) since this is main point in whole platform security.
                    To find any bug in bootrom - need to read it, and to read it need JTAG.
                    So it's in unsolvable loop for now.
                    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Is the bootloader being written to the flash signed? I had considered removal of the flash chip to directly program it. I would hate to go through all that if I still have no chance, but I would love to fire the reballing equipment if it would mean I could get this phone back to working again.

Comment

i also need Boot Repair Of this Model Please Support This Model

Comment

Originally posted by Riz000 View Post
                          i also need Boot Repair Of this Model Please Support This Model
                          Please see developer post at Link. This processor does not support JTAG unless and until a bootloader flaw or other workaround is detected.

Comment

Working...
                          X