• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G532F Dead Boot repair

hi guys

after to root G532F with kernel device bricked :/

now i want to repair boot with Riffbox1

i'm search this site and saw users after Resuscitation doesn't boot, but in device manager PC show as "MTK PORT"

Is there any problem to DLL Files?

two dll for G532F (Samsung_g532f_isp.riffpkg) (Samsung_G532F_ISP.dll)

now help me to repair this device without any problem after desold wires...

tanks
    Last edited by mzc1993; 07-15-2018, 07:18 PM.

Write these two files:

JTAG Manager -> eMMC/SD access tab
    Set "Boot partition 1"
    Open "Samsung_G532F_bp1.bin"
    Set address 0x0000 0000 0000
    Data length select "File size"
    Untick all options
    Click "Write eMMC/SD".

For "Samsung_G532F_User_Area.bin" set user area partition, everything else is same.
    Attached Files
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
      Write these two files:

Set "Boot partition 1"
      Untick all options
      Click "Write eMMC/SD".

For "Samsung_G532F_User_Area.bin" set user area partition, everything else is same.

Thank you MR Legija to reply

I can to repair Original IMEI with this box(or write efs)? Because i want repair imei with cert file but after write cert file device show emergency call only and not any patch certificate to fix it.

Comment

I don't have solution for IMEI. Some samsung unlock box must have it.

Comment

Write these two files:

Set "Boot partition 1"
          Untick all options
          Click "Write eMMC/SD".

Mr legija excuse me for this question

because right now Riffbox1 emmc activation after 1 year (and buy moorc pro) and first work for ISP repair Boot

i open the box and got a wiring this picture (picture it was in this Forum)

you can tell me now what is the output Rj-45 ? 1 to 8

i want to repair through RJ45 port. do not need anything else ?( power supply or...) only wire isp and repair?

very tank you
          Last edited by mzc1993; 07-11-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

If You have moorc adapter, You don't need to connect VCC and VCCIO from RIFF.
            You simply connect microusb cable to adapter and set VCC levels on microswitch.

Comment

If You have moorc adapter, You don't need to connect VCC and VCCIO from RIFF.
              You simply connect microusb cable to adapter and set VCC levels on microswitch.
              Oh I bought Moorc Emmc Adaptor (this box dos not have micousb or level) not moorc isp adaptor.

So conected vcc and vccio from riff...

Now please tell me As pictured above
              what is the output Rj-45 ? 1 to 8

i want to repair through RJ45 port. do not need anything else ?( power supply or...) only wire isp and repair?

Edited post:
              1.vcc
              2.sdemmc-clk
              3.sdemmc-dato
              4.sdemmc-cmd
              6-vccio (difference with VCCQ?)
              thats right?
              Last edited by mzc1993; 07-08-2018, 04:44 AM.

Comment

VCCIO = VCCQ.

If You want to use VCC and VCCQ from box, then You need to follow schematics provided on "RIFF JTAG Pinout" button.

Some people rework factory connection on RJ45 port and cut some lines to route VCC and VCCQ to RJ45 pins, but that is up to each user individually.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm with an equal device, with a dead boot. but my box is the old one I want to activate the 15 days for me to see if it pays to buy the activations, and I am not getting the temporary license because it is giving error in the link that arrives in the email
                  Last edited by Legija; 07-07-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I also liked the pinning, for the rj45 you can make it available

Originally posted by mzc1993 View Post
                    Mr legija im sorry for this question

because right now Riffbox1 emmc activation after 1 year (and buy moorc pro) and first work for ISP repair Boot

i open the box and got a wiring this picture (picture it was in this Forum)

you can tell me now what is the output Rj-45 ? 1 to 8

very tank you

I also liked the pinning, for the rj45 you can make it available

Comment

Originally posted by guim View Post
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm with an equal device, with a dead boot. but my box is the old one I want to activate the 15 days for me to see if it pays to buy the activations, and I am not getting the temporary license because it is giving error in the link that arrives in the email

I've made account reset for Your SN, so now You can register with new data.

Take note that You should not post Box SN in public sections of forum. This is allowed only in Support Ticket Section.

Comment

I've made account reset for Your SN, so now You can register with new data.

Take note that You should not post Box SN in public sections of forum. This is allowed only in Support Ticket Section.
                        Thanks a lot, it worked out the procedure here and sorry for posting the serial here the translator does not translate very well and a doubt after the 14 day free period it blocks all procedures again, or only the new updates?

I have moorc can I continue with this old box will have the same features of the new?

Comment

If You don't download updates box will work after 14 days. But only last activated function - JTAG or eMMC, depending on what You activated before trial expires.

Comment

VCCIO = VCCQ.

If You want to use VCC and VCCQ from box, then You need to follow schematics provided on "RIFF JTAG Pinout" button.

Some people rework factory connection on RJ45 port and cut some lines to route VCC and VCCQ to RJ45 pins, but that is up to each user individually.
                            after wire the board and select the interface RJ-45 show this error:

Open serial port...OK
                            Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK
                            Firmware Version: 1.50 (RIFFBOX1), JTAG Manager Version: 1.80

Connecting to the SD/eMMC Card...ERROR
                            Set I/O Voltage reads as 3.21V, SD_CLK Frequency is 649 KHz

Connecting to the SD/eMMC Card Failed (ERR[0071], POS[0001])

all wires connected According to: (VCC and VCCQ connected to rj45.schematics provided on Previous photo)
                            1.vcc
                            2.sdemmc-clk
                            3.sdemmc-dato
                            4.sdemmc-cmd
                            6-vccio

i don't know.Where is the problem?
                            Last edited by mzc1993; 07-11-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I cant tell what is wrong because I cant clue out where and what You have it connected, but of course only reasonable answer is that You did something wrong.

Very possibly mixed lines or made something wrong with VCC/VCCQ lines.

Comment

Working...
                              X