Plz update fix
    direct emmc not support ?
    I am connecting with Rj45 but no luck.
    How we fix this and when ?
    If u don't know moorc adapter pinout?
    Master mind reply me like that thanks .

Sent from Zero_Control[emoji769]

Hi,
    Please contact Mr Moorc to obtain pinouts for his adapter.
    RIFF Box pinout You can access if You click "RIFF JTAG Pinout" on JTAG Manager software.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
      Hi,
      Please contact Mr Moorc to obtain pinouts for his adapter.
      RIFF Box pinout You can access if You click "RIFF JTAG Pinout" on JTAG Manager software.
      They said to buy me new adapted they don't understand English what should do now? Plz help

Comment

Hi,
        Moorc adapter is not our product, we don't have any information about it.
        Maybe other members can help You.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
          Hi,
          Moorc adapter is not our product, we don't have any information about it.
          Maybe other members can help You.
          OK master thanks alot sorry for my bad questions

Comment

Depends which moorc adaptor you have and are using.

Comment

see photo i am using this big 1

Originally posted by Excessive4ce View Post
              Depends which moorc adaptor you have and are using.
              see photo i am using this big 1 black box

Comment

It should work with RJ45 as its mean to be on RIFF 1. Just make sure that you are putting the socket with the proper BGA connector line in the "MOORC PCB/base".

I have used it with RIFF 2 and it works flawlessly.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by otherboy123 View Post
                  How to connect direct Emmc worth moorc
                  The MOORC adapter on your photo has 4 2x10 connectors. Each one has printed text which states which boxes can be connected. So, for RIFFBOX you shall use that port which has text "E-MATE EASY2 RIFF2 GPC IN"

For RIFFBOX2 this port is "pin-to-pin" compatible, but since RIFFBOX2 has 30 pin port, and MOORC's is 20-pin port, you just connect adapter's port to RIFFBOX2's port in such manner that pin1 goes to pin1. On photo a ribbon cable is used for this purpose.

RIFFBOX2 does not require external power connected to MOORC adapter.

RIFFBOX2 users can see 30-pin port pinout in JTAG Manager (RIFF JTAG Pinout button on Resurrection page). Instead, RIFFBOX1 users see RJ-45 and JTAG Port pinouts.

So, here is SD/eMMC Pinout for RIFFBOX2 30-pin connector (as well as MOORC Adapter's port "E-MATE EASY2 RIFF2 GPC IN"):
                  1- VCCQ
                  2 - GND
                  4 - CLK
                  7 - DAT2
                  9 - DAT3
                  8 - CMD
                  12 - DAT0
                  13 - DAT1
                  17 - VCC

VCC - eMMC power, 2,7..3,3V
                  VCCQ - eMMC I/O power, 1,8..3,3V

See photos

For RIFFBOX1 it is requred to make cable which will connect RIFFBOX1's RJ-45 port to MOORC's adapter port (CMD, CLK, DAT, GND, VCC, VCCQ)

Or check the post above (from spike_belmont), maybe direct pin-to-pin RJ-45 to RJ-45 connection will work for RIFFBOX1. Though I didn't test exactly this method.
                  Last edited by Albun; 05-08-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Albun View Post
                    The MOORC adapter on your photo has 4 2x10 connectors. Each one has printed text which states which boxes can be connected. So, for RIFFBOX you shall use that port which has text "E-MATE EASY2 RIFF2 GPC IN"

For RIFFBOX2 this port is "pin-to-pin" compatible, but since RIFFBOX2 has 30 pin port, and MOORC's is 20-pin port, you just connect adapter's port to RIFFBOX2's port in such manner that pin1 goes to pin1. On photo a ribbon cable is used for this purpose.

RIFFBOX2 does not require external power connected to MOORC adapter.

RIFFBOX2 users can see 30-pin port pinout in JTAG Manager (RIFF JTAG Pinout button on Resurrection page). Instead, RIFFBOX1 users see RJ-45 and JTAG Port pinouts.

So, here is SD/eMMC Pinout for RIFFBOX2 30-pin connector (as well as MOORC Adapter's port "E-MATE EASY2 RIFF2 GPC IN"):
                    1- VCCQ
                    2 - GND
                    4 - CLK
                    7 - DAT2
                    9 - DAT3
                    8 - CMD
                    12 - DAT0
                    13 - DAT1
                    17 - VCC

VCC - eMMC power, 2,7..3,3V
                    VCCQ - eMMC I/O power, 1,8..3,3V

See photos

For RIFFBOX1 it is requred to make cable which will connect RIFFBOX1's RJ-45 port to MOORC's adapter port (CMD, CLK, DAT, GND, VCC, VCCQ)

Or check the post above (from spike_belmont), maybe direct pin-to-pin RJ-45 to RJ-45 connection will work for RIFFBOX1. Though I didn't test exactly this method.

Thanks to explain me Rj-45 to RJ-45 can’t connect with moorc and riffv1 I tested already
                    Check photo this is working perfect for me riifv1

Comment

Working...
                    X