Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Legija, Please Add This File In Support For All Riff Box Users...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

in the firmware update txt file it says that there is the JTAG Manager version 1.88 but with the update it has not updated it must by chance still exit?
    thanks mocputer.

Comment

• Here is problem with NRST strategy, must be set to 10ms, Special.

--

Since this phone has different MCU ID than it's in SBL1 embedded into resurrector, making 512MB backup prior any write operation is advised.
      Attached Files
      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

• Comment

• Thank You for patience, I hope this is going to end well.

There is new version of JTAG Manager software scheduled with quick fix for NRST strategy, I'll announce it once its uploaded to update FTP.

Comment

• Ok, so nothing wrong with current firmware, related to these mcu-s.

Problem comes from bad memory (my own ) and some part from JTAG Manager (reset strategy not loaded from DLL correctly).

Reset should be set to "Reset, Halt after 80 ms, Special".
            RTCK should NOT be used, but fixed TCK from 1 to 8 MHz which can tested until correct clock is found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legija View Post
              Ok, so nothing wrong with current firmware, related to these mcu-s.

Problem comes from bad memory (my own ) and some part from JTAG Manager (reset strategy not loaded from DLL correctly).

RTCK should NOT be used, but fixed TCK from 1 to 8 MHz which can tested until correct clock is found.
              3MHz

4MHz

Reset, Halt after 80 ms
              Last edited by alauddin; 03-30-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Developer tested with Samsung i9505 which has same mcu and even same mcu id as Your phone.
                I remember also that RTCK was very unstable with these MCU-s.

Comment

Developer tested with Samsung i9505 which has same mcu and even same mcu id as Your phone.
                  I remember also that RTCK was very unstable with these MCU-s.
                  1 2 3 4 6 8 MHz one by one same

Comment

• You should try all in between, from 1 to 8 (2. 4, 6)

Board should be connected with usb cable, without battery.

Comment

You should try all in between, from 1 to 8 (2. 4, 6)

Board should be connected with usb cable, without battery.
                      I have tried from 1 to 8 one by one, only it is impossible for me to capture all too many images uploaded. the USB cable is connected and without a battery I understand because without USB it will not be detected even if using another box. I tell you about the connection once again, no need to doubt. in the first post clearly the connection with EasyJtag is very good.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm confused by 0x44 error, because this means HALT doesn't work.

Looks like we will need to give You old CPLD firmware (JTAG only) which 100% worked even with RTCK settings.
                          Too bad I don't have sample here, things would be much easier to track.

Comment

I'm confused by 0x44 error, because this means HALT doesn't work.

Looks like we will need to give You old CPLD firmware (JTAG only) which 100% worked even with RTCK settings.
                            Too bad I don't have sample here, things would be much easier to track.
                            try returning me with the old firmware and setup which at the beginning you added support RIFF JTAG – Easy repair HTC Butterfly S 901s 4G LTE supported | RIFF Box – eMMC/JTAG support on December 14, 2013

Comment

• try returning me with the old firmware and setup which at the beginning you added support Page not found | RIFF Box – eMMC/JTAG support on December 14, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by alauddin View Post
                                try returning me with the old firmware and setup which at the beginning you added support Page not found | RIFF Box – eMMC/JTAG support on December 14, 2013

This is not simple task, includes modifying both update server, firmware and JTAG Manager.

Process is under way.

Comment

Working...
                                X