Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Legija, Please Add This File In Support For All Riff Box Users...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Htc Evo Design 4G PH44100 Dead Set Boot Repair Done BY RIFF JTAG Manager v1.58

Htc Evo Design 4G PH44100 Dead Set Boot Repair Done
    BY
    RIFF JTAG Manager v1.58

Read The Rules Carefully !!!

POWERED * BY

gsmkingmaker@yahoo.com
    +919655528882...100.1659975...2990636548

Comment

• good

Comment

• Great Work Bro :P
        My Facebook Page
        WBR
        Ripgsm

Comment

• hi i buy the new activation but in my acount is 0 credits

Comment

• thank for update

Comment

• Jtag manager v1.58

Greetings MR.LEGIJA ... can you provide a solution, users RIFF BOX me that I have purchased two years ago, during which I hope and believe one day will develop JTAG RIFF TEAM MANAGER which also includes the DIRECT eMMC and I've proved RIFF BOX is a powerful tool and must be accompanied TEAM distinguished experts Now the problems I faced is when I want to buy credit activation, resellers and said he could not give up when I brought RIFF BOX and I dropped off for nearly 3 days.I stay in the State Indonesia in a small town in Central Java precisely when I need to CAPITAL STATE was very far and they are not necessarily able to helpful.After my analysis turns out the reseller registration by using the JTAG MANAGER BETA VERSION YOU when it was explained that the beta version is already finished. what should i do while if register to buy credit online activation is not MY credit card users. really hope especially to you and RIFF TEAM can help me with wise and because of my work piling up and I believe only RIFF BOX which will help me solve my.I hope RIFF TEAM can simplify the process of purchasing an activation credit in my country even in every country because RIFF BOX is needed throughout the world .Email: atmrobi89@gmail.com

Comment

• hi how areu

Comment

• Jtag manager v1.58

Hi there, I'm new in this forum. I need help to upgrade my Riff box Jtag manager from 1.56 to v1.58... effectively I need jtag manager 1.58 setup file

Comment

• Originally posted by spike-riff View Post
                    Hi there, I'm new in this forum. I need help to upgrade my Riff box Jtag manager from 1.56 to v1.58... effectively I need jtag manager 1.58 setup file
                    I apreciate any help

Comment

• Originally posted by spike-riff View Post
                      I apreciate any help
                      Purchase Activaction and will be enabled to download Last Jtag Manager 1.58, easy
                      My Facebook Page
                      WBR
                      Ripgsm

Comment

• Hello, Riff Box eemc tool could work uing e-socket adapter?

Comment

• Thansk

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• Thx for the update. Will try as soon as i can download

Comment

• Sorry for the spam but need 1 more post for downloading the software

Comment

Working...
                                X