Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year gift for old RIFF Box I users :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P my Riff box...
    For this time i just put back my Riff box to his box. why? because i cant use it since 29th january.

i have activated it before the end of new year gift, and what happen now? since 29th, when i want to use it, theres warning about my account is expired, and must buy 30 credits... WTF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legija View Post
      That is missinterpreted.

I wrote already about JTAG/eMMC license switching, and warned all users to activate desired module before server access expiration:
      Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

This information was freely available on numerous forums.
      Thanks for your reply!!

This is not misinterpreted, again you are informing to activate the desire module before server access expiration, which means that the last activated module will work without connecting to the server (Correct me if I am wrong).

Ok agreed with it after all its a gift!! a half gift (rather). According to my usage, I used resurrection of 3 samsung mobiles (i7562, P3100, T999), testing direct emmc connection on Lg Nexus 5x and plugins in this gift period. Which to my knowledge will remain activated after 28th (or may be I missed something which is not mention or whatsoever).

But its not activated, its asking to connect to the server for license. Let me clear you that I downloaded all the required files upto 27th and then used all the modules one by one to ensure that it should work offline after the GIFT period.

Atleast, help me to revert back to my old version which was working fine or do something that riff box 1 users atleast connect to your server (new or old) restriction of downloading any new file or update!!

And please its a request...I hope you will understand and do the needful generously.

Best regards
      ~Aju
      Last edited by ajubaba; 02-01-2017, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• If You used eMMC last, eMMC is active. Software doesn't care for date or anything, it simply checks for box and dll license files.
        License is required only in case that You try to use module other than last activated one.

I cannot commit my time to cases where users want to switch license again for any reasons. There is tens of thousands users and it's virtually impossible to do it manually.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

• If you remove the dll problem will be solved ; ;

Why personally I would not pay a second license in a month. ! !
          Last edited by Lignos; 02-01-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• I turned on v 63. I removed the last dll. ..
            And not asked 30 credits . . .
            (Now works only as JTAG .. and only in that other files.)

I do not know if . . and never again will I update. .
            I do not know why I gave money to 30 credits . .
            Last edited by Lignos; 02-01-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legija View Post
              If You used eMMC last, eMMC is active. Software doesn't care for date or anything, it simply checks for box and dll license files.
              License is required only in case that You try to use module other than last activated one.

I cannot commit my time to cases where users want to switch license again for any reasons. There is tens of thousands users and it's virtually impossible to do it manually.
              Dear Sir,

I had removed all the last downloaded DLL from resurrectors folder and repair packages. But still it is asking me for license to download tried 1.65 and 1.63 both same. Version 1.56 not working any more. Even it is asking Jtag Read/Write and DCC Read/Write.

I don't think so software checks for box and dll license file. Please help me with this just allow or restore my old version. Please its a request.

Best Regards
              ~Aju

Comment

• Riff box team has been resolved your problem and you can use your Riff box now.
                The problem comes because you have activated PKG activation instead of eMMC activation. They have just removed PKG activation to eMMC and the problem is solved.

I thank the team for the solution to the problem. .

Last edited by Lignos; 02-04-2017, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Hi HELP ME I CAN NOT UPDATE YOUR riff box
                  riff box update server error
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hi!
                    I need some help about this:
                    My riffbox is requiring 30 credits for me to reinstall the jtagmanager, I readed the email sent about the trial and installed jtagmanager, but unfortnatelly my harddrive failed and got exchanged, now I canŽt install it again...
                    Will I ever be able to reinstall it?
                    If I just backup the jtag folder IŽll be able to use it even if I change the computer?
                    Best regards,
                    Lincoln.

Comment

Working...
                    X