Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• htc one m7 sim lock after JTAG rescue

Hi All.

I fixed my mobile via JTAG (bootloader, imeil and flash) so now I have the most recent stock software, but now I'm experiencing a problem with my SIM. Phone asks me for SIM IMSI UNLOCK PIN so I enter 12345678 or any other random digits, receive msg "phone unlocked" but the phone restarts and asking again for code...
    I bought my phone without any sim lock.

Regards.

i have same problem here

hello i have same problem here sim lock

Comment

same problem please helpme

Comment

same problem please help

Comment

if u have 256 backup restore it and don't write htc and wlan partition on this phone
          and if u don't have 256 backup i think u can't repair your phone at this moment

Comment

I already backup 256 but when I write back the 256 phone was brick again can't turn on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by kcyyk View Post
              I already backup 256 but when I write back the 256 phone was brick again can't turn on the phone.
              after write 256mb backup. repair phone without htc and wlan partition

Comment

same problem ... phone come tu me from other service wich tried with other jtag tool.

Comment

Many times phone ID partition comes already destroyed. There is some tool to change CID, people use it and delete ID partition content.

Simplest way to check it before doing anything is to read ID partition with eMMC plugin, and check it's content.

In damaged phone - usually there is just "11111111" and other lines are blank.

This is how normal ID partitions should look alike:
                  Attached Files
                  QQ: 1634811353

Comment

the same problem...

Comment

the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
                        Many times phone ID partition comes already destroyed. There is some tool to change CID, people use it and delete ID partition content.

Simplest way to check it before doing anything is to read ID partition with eMMC plugin, and check it's content.

In damaged phone - usually there is just "11111111" and other lines are blank.

This is how normal ID partitions should look alike:
                        Ok all this, we can see that Partition are damaged, but i think that can be one Solution or all these devices or we throw them in the trash?..
                        My Facebook Page
                        WBR
                        Ripgsm

Comment

Originally posted by .:Ripgsm:. View Post
                          Ok all this, we can see that Partition are damaged, but i think that can be one Solution or all these devices or we throw them in the trash?..
                          security algo is presented in dump,

Comment

I have a set of M7 that need boot reapir. but i am afraid about that damage. anyway to create a dll file without wlan?

Comment

Originally posted by nicolayer View Post
                              security algo is presented in dump,
                              Show me that only with security you solve this problem...
                              My Facebook Page
                              WBR
                              Ripgsm

Comment

Working...
                              X