Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIFF JTAG to unlock HTC phones?

Hi!
    I have been looking for the best box to unlock new android devices and i have tried the HXC dongle which sucks and looking at one of the resellers noticed that this box is really expensive and really caught my attention that on the supported list you guys have a lot of htc phones repair and also unlocks but looking at the official site there is no mention of htc unlocking just the usual unbrick features that this box is capable of. My question to you guys is will i be able to unlock the likes of mytouch 4g/amaze/htc one etc with this box? that is the only thing i'm looking for and if the box supports i will buy one in a heartbeat.

Any help is appreciated!

Yes, 99% of supported HTC-s can be also unlocked with RIFF.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

but via software only or doing soldering to the main board?reason i ask is because i don't know nothing about soldering.

Comment

Soldering is required, this is the JTAG box.You can, however, check the Multicom.pl for appropriate JIG (Adaptors) so You can do the jobs without soldering.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

In addition, you can set S-OFF (unlock HBOOT so you will be able to flash any ROM) by clicking “Make S-OFF” checkbox in the resurrector settings.Can you guide me wer is hboot unloxk option ?? wer is resurrector settings , my htc amaze stuck on logo , i did boot repair , but i m not able to flash any firmware .. plss let me know this s-off ,i cant find it

Comment

Der is no option like unlock hboot in resurrector settings , how can i make s-off ???

Comment

Working...
            X