No announcement yet.

zte s165 dcc write error in 1.62, 1.61

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to downdrade box firmware.. continue showing conecting to update server...

Comment

Originally posted by partha ghosh View Post
      how to downdrade box firmware.. continue showing conecting to update server...
      use a vpn

Comment

I need user with problematic CDMA phone for tests.
        Please contact me via QQ if You got any of those phones in hands.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Firmware 1.41
          ---------------------------
          - Fixed bug in internal communications via DCC channel for ARM7/ARM9 cores, the bug influenced incorrect reading of DCC channel ready bit.
          This bug was especially harmful during writes on devices with slow memory chips, like CDMA phones with NOR flash chips.

Please click "Firmware Update" to update Your box.
          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

now sucessfull flash

Linkimage hosting websites"]]"]Linkimage hosting websites[/URL]

Comment

complete flash 16mb done set work now

Linkupload img"]]"]Linkupload img[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
                Ok, I think that we have localized problem, and it should be fixed in next update.

As a fix, I started old server so users can use old software til update is ready.
                Legija

Do I need to be using old software to correct my issue with USB Device not Recognised after successful resurrection?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothgar View Post
                  Legija

Do I need to be using old software to correct my issue with USB Device not Recognised after successful resurrection?

Thanks.
                  Hi, greetings

No, that problem was solved in this firmware:

zte s165 dcc write error in 1.62, 1.61 - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

Firmware 1.41
                  ---------------------------
                  - Fixed bug in internal communications via DCC channel for ARM7/ARM9 cores, the bug influenced incorrect reading of DCC channel ready bit.
                  This bug was especially harmful during writes on devices with slow memory chips, like CDMA phones with NOR flash chips.

----------------------------------------------------

your problem, "USB Device not Recognised" looks like a problem in lines of voltage or data.

Comment

Hi mtk6572s4clone

Thanks for confirming. Really appreciated.

Do you know much about gsm modems?

You say could be voltage problems but it checks out at 2.6V on USB test point. Presumably if it resurrects too which it does then voltage is fine?

As for data, is this not the whole point of resurrection?

Been trying to resurrect some Vodafone k3520 (Huawei E169) using v1.41 and HTAG MANAGER 1.62

Resurrects fine and completes but USB device is not recognised in windows. Read loads of threads but they are all for phones and the more I read the more confused I get.

Used DCC read using settings recommended in How to use DCC Read/Write Tab instructions from a working K3520 and then write it to dead K3520.

Still nothing!

If you can advise it would seriously be appreciated. I have a lot of them to repair.
                    Last edited by Rhothgar; 09-20-2016, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X