X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with my radio - ford escape

Hi

Please help with my radio - ford escape 2006

I'm not sure wich number I need to provide.
    I found all this numbers on my radio:

On the cover plastic it sais: Mod no: CA-JC164AA , Part no : EV5766AH0 C52, serial no : 6DBGAG010891
    On the radio itself: Model no: CQ-JC160AA B , Part no : EV4866AR0E , tel no : ***xx , year : 2006, serial no : R31017
    Then on another piece of paper : CQ-JC160AAB , 6DAGA010243
    And then engraved in radio: YFA074C747ZA

If you can figure it out I would so grateful !!!

Regards

Originally posted by legija-miki View Post
    Hi

Please help with my radio - ford escape 2006

I'm not sure wich number I need to provide.
    I found all this numbers on my radio:

On the cover plastic it sais: Mod no: CA-JC164AA , Part no : EV5766AH0 C52, serial no : 6DBGAG010891
    On the radio itself: Model no: CQ-JC160AA B , Part no : EV4866AR0E , tel no : ***xx , year : 2006, serial no : R31017
    Then on another piece of paper : CQ-JC160AAB , 6DAGA010243
    And then engraved in radio: YFA074C747ZA

If you can figure it out I would so grateful !!!

Regards
    Are you sure this is an original Ford radio as it appears to be made by Panasonic which I`ve never seen before in a Ford..

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet ...and possibly only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts
      Are you sure this is an original Ford radio as it appears to be made by Panasonic which I`ve never seen before in a Ford..

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet ...and possibly only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service
      I lost the code a couple of years ago. I took it to Ford Service and they gave me the valid code.
      Now I dont have time to leave the car to them for a day, they dont work on weekend, and it is expensive...

People, do you agree that this things about locking radio is one of stupidest thing in humanity, at least in car industry.

regards

Comment

Hi, I have the same deal 2007 Escape XLT, it is a Panasonic. Car is a Japanese Import to NZ so Ford NZ can't help.....

I guess I'm ripping it out if no one can help.

I have some photos on the off chance. I had hoped the blue sticker was the code...wishful thinking though.

Shared album - Piers Langridge - Google Photos

I have managed to reset it, when I repower it the code tries is reset, but before that it says "Add" not sure what to do there though either.

Comment

Originally posted by JuDgE_MenTaL View Post
          Hi, I have the same deal 2007 Escape XLT, it is a Panasonic. Car is a Japanese Import to NZ so Ford NZ can't help.....

I guess I'm ripping it out if no one can help.

I have some photos on the off chance. I had hoped the blue sticker was the code...wishful thinking though.

I have managed to reset it, when I repower it the code tries is reset, but before that it says "Add" not sure what to do there though either.
          Hello,
          Sorry we can't help
          Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code.
          You need to read EEPROM to learn the code

Comment

Working...
          X