• Show
Clear All

• Volvo

hi

I recently had to have my whole car reset as I had a fault with my engine

upon turning it on all I get is a safe message on the radio dash

I'm not sure u can help but I feel it's worth a shot

because we bought the car second hand no codes were provided with the car

if I give my model number and the various serial numbers on the system could u look into it for me ?

here goes........on booklet it says Radio CDR 500 on bk of unit it says VDO in big letters in the middle of the unit there are two number and letter sequences on the bk as I'm unsure which is which I will give u both one is.........PA6-GF15 the other is ........ GM 13 107 918..... like I said no idea which is the serial number

any help would be very much appreciated

rgds

rich

volvo sc-805 code

Hi i have a volvo sc-805 car radio that need de coding i changed the battery on my car not knowing i didnt have the code
    the s/n is vo1590 x428e032f
    i do hope you can help
    kind regards
    chris

Comment

Originally posted by ebeneeza View Post
      hi

I recently had to have my whole car reset as I had a fault with my engine

upon turning it on all I get is a safe message on the radio dash

I'm not sure u can help but I feel it's worth a shot

because we bought the car second hand no codes were provided with the car

if I give my model number and the various serial numbers on the system could u look into it for me ?

here goes........on booklet it says Radio CDR 500 on bk of unit it says VDO in big letters in the middle of the unit there are two number and letter sequences on the bk as I'm unsure which is which I will give u both one is.........PA6-GF15 the other is ........ GM 13 107 918..... like I said no idea which is the serial number

any help would be very much appreciated

rgds

rich
      Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by chrisj View Post
        Hi i have a volvo sc-805 car radio that need de coding i changed the battery on my car not knowing i didnt have the code
        the s/n is vo1590 x428e032f
        i do hope you can help
        kind regards
        chris
        Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

Comment

wrong car make

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post

hi on top of my post it says Volvo

it is infact for a vauxhall zafira

does this help ?

Comment

Originally posted by ebeneeza View Post
            hi on top of my post it says Volvo

it is infact for a vauxhall zafira

does this help ?
            VDO CDR500 codes are not available here as stated....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code
            Not available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
            X