Hi could you help me with my code? No. Is C7000003365
      Thanks
      Code 4533

!!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

code for serial number C70000002145

Originally posted by hay88 View Post
        try code 6525
        Hello i wonder if you can help me ,,,, first off happy new year ,,,,, i bought a car yesterday and it has a clarion stereo and it didint come with the code for it the STEREO the serial number is C70000002145 having a nightmare trying to get this can anyone help me

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by stuart mitchell View Post
          Hello i wonder if you can help me ,,,, first off happy new year ,,,,, i bought a car yesterday and it has a clarion stereo and it didint come with the code for it the STEREO the serial number is C70000002145 having a nightmare trying to get this can anyone help me

Stuart
          Try 3313.................

Comment

Stuart
            code is 3313

Comment

Stuart
              Code 3313

@++
              !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

Hi all im having this very same problem ive left the 7 error which has now gone i just need to know what code to enter.
                my ser is Cl040161035808
                Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by leedr
                  Hi all im having this very same problem ive left the 7 error which has now gone i just need to know what code to enter.
                  my ser is Cl040161035808
                  Many thanks.
                  Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
                  C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
                  (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts
                    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.
                    hiya yes i do have a barcode number i have c70000004635 also on the same sticker i have c6cbv1035808 simlar to my ser number.
                    does this help?

Comment

Originally posted by leedr View Post
                      hiya yes i do have a barcode number i have c70000004635 also on the same sticker i have c6cbv1035808 simlar to my ser number.
                      does this help?
                      try code 5 2 6 3

Comment

Originally posted by _Franky_ View Post
                        try code 5 2 6 3
                        Cheers thanks alot that worked!!!

Comment

Hello, please y need help i need a code pu-2294a(c ) # CL 040150978375C thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ronn
                            Hello, please y need help i need a code pu-2294a(c ) # CL 040150978375C thank you

Comment

hi, i have a problem with the code on daughters car, but i cant read the serial as i scratched a number form barcode it looks like CL0401Y033??53 ithink the missing numbers are 14 but not sure ie. CL0401Y0331453
                              also numbers 286-8497-33 and 96 392 195 80

Comment

Originally posted by rattler View Post
                                hi, i have a problem with the code on daughters car, but i cant read the serial as i scratched a number form barcode it looks like CL0401Y033??53 ithink the missing numbers are 14 but not sure ie. CL0401Y0331453
                                also numbers 286-8497-33 and 96 392 195 80

================================================== ===
                                Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
                                ================================================== ==

Comment

Working...
                                X