the serial number is MO94003 its for 6000cd
      try code 0533

Comment

• Originally posted by GRock View Post
        try code 0533
        thanks i will try the code

Comment

• can you find my radio code

i have another one that i need code for 4000rds the serial number is M239056

Comment

• Originally posted by billy2k13
            i have another one that i need code for 4000rds the serial number is M239056
            READ FORUM RULES FIRST

I can't see your official thank you, there is a spacial button too near all post...

Comment

• Hi, I have problem with my Ford Focus 6000cd serial: M116195 keycode.. I change battery and it's start to ask code. Can you help me with this issue? Thanks! - Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by Jims
                Hi, I have problem with my Ford Focus 6000cd serial: M116195 keycode.. I change battery and it's start to ask code. Can you help me with this issue? Thanks! - Jim
                try code 8884

Comment

• Hi, I need the code for my 6000cd, serial v046062, after a flat battery.Many thanks in return

Comment

• Ahoj .VIE mi niekto poradiť ako odkódovať rádio Ford FOCUS 6000CD.serial no:V127 419. Dakujem za pomoc.

Comment

• Originally posted by wbf
                      Hi, I need the code for my 6000cd, serial v046062, after a flat battery.Many thanks in return
                      Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap and honest options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Originally posted by majko
                        Ahoj .VIE mi niekto poradiť ako odkódovať rádio Ford FOCUS 6000CD.serial no:V127 419. Dakujem za pomoc.
                        1....Please post all requests and answers in ENGLISH

Use Google translate

Google Translate

Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap and honest options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• hi there please can you help me

I have a ford fiesta 4 ghia with a fd 6000t cd radio the serial number is M023125 the battery was completely empty and now it wants a code... Wish a nice Day guys and hope youcan help me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiesta 4 ghia
                            I have a ford fiesta 4 ghia with a fd 6000t cd radio the serial number is M023125 the battery was completely empty and now it wants a code... Wish a nice Day guys and hope youcan help me...
                            Try code 6482

Comment

• Originally posted by Dekster
                              Try code 6482
                              Yes it works... Thank you very much!!! Nice evening :-)

Comment

• Hi, I need the code for my 6000cd, serial M003870, after a flat battery. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X