Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio code for a ford cd6000 - m000278 please

Hi All,
    I have just bought my daughter a Ford KA, but whilst sorting out electrics, somehow the radio now says code needed.
    The radio book has a place for the code but no code typical.

Can anyone please help.

It's M000278 serial number and it's a Ford CD 6000 original radio for a 2002 KA.
    Many Thanks.

Originally posted by mstaxi View Post
    Hi All,
    I have just bought my daughter a Ford KA, but whilst sorting out electrics, somehow the radio now says code needed.
    The radio book has a place for the code but no code typical.

Can anyone please help.

It's M000278 serial number and it's a Ford CD 6000 original radio for a 2002 KA.
    Many Thanks.
    try code 4574

Comment

Many Thanks...!!!

Comment

Hi read the barcode and parts number and post it

Comment

Need expert on Ford stereo codes

Hi new to site. Need code for ford 6000cd serial no. M222829. Some help on this from someone would be great. Thank you in advance and sorry asking on a reply but unable to start a post for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Hynes
            Hi new to site. Need code for ford 6000cd serial no. M222829. Some help on this from someone would be great. Thank you in advance and sorry asking on a reply but unable to start a post for some reason.
            Try code 8288

Comment

Hi there,

Also new to the site. I'd really appreciate the code for a Ford Focus 6000CD RDS E-O-N, with Serial No. M153983, if at all possible. I just changed my car battery and have since been totally locked out from my radio. I'd really appreciate any help, thanks in advance. Again, I am also sorry for posting in a reply but i was unable to start a new topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam85 View Post
                Hi there,

Also new to the site. I'd really appreciate the code for a Ford Focus 6000CD RDS E-O-N, with Serial No. M153983, if at all possible. I just changed my car battery and have since been totally locked out from my radio. I'd really appreciate any help, thanks in advance. Again, I am also sorry for posting in a reply but i was unable to start a new topic.
                Hi,
                5001 let the music play...
                Regards
                mar12

Comment

Hi there,

Thankyou so much! That worked a treat! VERY much appreciated!

Comment

Anyone able to help with a code for my Ford CD 6000 M211377 any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Evans View Post
                      Anyone able to help with a code for my Ford CD 6000 M211377 any help appreciated.
                      try code 9 6 7 8

Comment

can anyone help me with my CD 6000 Ford, its S/N is M104725, no CODE.
                        In my manual there's a Keycard with incorrect S/N and PIN.

Comment

Originally posted by njumi View Post
                          can anyone help me with my CD 6000 Ford, its S/N is M104725, no CODE.
                          In my manual there's a Keycard with incorrect S/N and PIN.
                          Try code 3583

Comment

@ bogege

just have to wait another 30 minutes to tell you whether it works or not ....

Comment

Hi new to forum.
                              Have spent all day reading threads and fascinated at how easily everyone has got codes and it has worked for them.
                              I have just bought Vauxhall Agila for my daughter. Battery needed replacing and owner did this but then tried seven times to enter code . I tried once more having waited the allocated hours to be able to imput it but to no avail. Today I paid for the code via website as I was sure it was wrong and alas was given same code.At the moment I am down to" 2 safe" and don't know what to do.
                              radio Blaupunkt car2003
                              Gm 020318168665
                              7 649 200 324
                              Code I have been given 4287
                              Please help. Sorry to post on reply but couldn't do it any other way.

Comment

Working...
                              X