Clear All

• Originally posted by Papaman View Post
    Can you help me with a code for security number R754
    RNRDAW80326196
    RENRDW300-00

Regards Patrik
    try code 8271

Comment

• Hi not sure if Iam posting new thread or not (bit new to this!). I have just bought a Renault master 2007 converted as a horsebox. I think I need a code for the radio (it must have been diconnected during the refit) but don't know how to get the numbers that everyone is posting to get a code. Can anyone help? thanks (ps there is no code anywhere in the documentation)

Comment

• Originally posted by dougal View Post
        Hi not sure if Iam posting new thread or not (bit new to this!). I have just bought a Renault master 2007 converted as a horsebox. I think I need a code for the radio (it must have been diconnected during the refit) but don't know how to get the numbers that everyone is posting to get a code. Can anyone help? thanks (ps there is no code anywhere in the documentation)
        The radio has to be removed from the dashboard

Then post the 14 character SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
        RN* * * * * * * * * * * * found stamped in the metal casing.

Also post the SECURITY NUMBER. This is found on a label on the metal casing in the format TOA123 or TA123 or just A123 at the end of a barcode

If in doubt post ALL the letters+numbers on any labels or barcodes

Comment

• urr hate to sound blond, but how do I get the radio out of the dash? :-)

Comment

urr hate to sound blond, but how do I get the radio out of the dash? :-)
            Here is a video showing how to remove a standard radio from the dashboard.
            A pair of extractors are required (available from Ebay etc ) but these can be made from 2 pieces of bent, wire coat-hanger or 4 small drills(using the blunt end) or 4 small Allen Keys or 4 small screwdrivers or 4 nails or even 4 darts.

An assistant is useful to pull the radio out whilst you are releasing the 4
            securing clips

note: on some radios , these 4 holes are protected by 4 small screws. These
            can be unscrewed using the appropriate size of Allen key.

Comment

• thanks

have made a couple of "extractors" from a coat hanger and will try tomorrow. many thanks for your help so far!

Comment

• numbers on radio

well, here they are:
                8200633634T
                V967 security
                RNRDAW71096459
                RENRDW300-00
                FD0507210196359

really hope you can help - think my horse is sick of me singing to him ;-)

Comment

well, here they are:
                  8200633634T
                  V967 security
                  RNRDAW71096459
                  RENRDW300-00
                  FD0507210196359

really hope you can help - think my horse is sick of me singing to him ;-)
                  code 4020

Comment

• many thanks - will give it a go tomorrow

Comment

• Hi looking for a code for Renault master 2003 100 dci

Numbers are

22dc279/62
                      Tb520
                      Rn279f30257870
                      Fd0703440257870
                      7700433948tb520

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy View Post
                        Hi looking for a code for Renault master 2003 100 dci

Numbers are

22dc279/62
                        Tb520
                        Rn279f30257870
                        Fd0703440257870
                        7700433948tb520

Thanks in advance
                        try code 0454

Comment

many thanks - will give it a go tomorrow
                          sorry for late response. the code you suggested didn't work. do you have any other suggestions? many thanks

Comment

sorry for late response. the code you suggested didn't work. do you have any other suggestions? many thanks
                            please check your security code.
                            You must hold at the end to store your code.
                            IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH THUMBWHEEL IN AND SOME HAVE {A¬} KEY

Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE'
                            Use the steering controls for code entry.
                            Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit
                            Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit
                            Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit
                            Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit
                            If the correct code is now shown on screen,
                            press and hold the [ ¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code

FOR NO STEERING CONTROL
                            press the first preset button for the 1st digit,
                            second button for the 2nd digit
                            third button for 3rd digit
                            forth button for 4th digit
                            then press and HOLD button 6 to store. for 10 seconds

and on some it's hold 5 to store.

Comment

• Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                              please check your security code.
                              You must hold at the end to store your code.
                              IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH THUMBWHEEL IN AND SOME HAVE {A¬} KEY

Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE'
                              Use the steering controls for code entry.
                              Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit
                              Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit
                              Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit
                              Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit
                              If the correct code is now shown on screen,
                              press and hold the [ ¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code

FOR NO STEERING CONTROL
                              press the first preset button for the 1st digit,
                              second button for the 2nd digit
                              third button for 3rd digit
                              forth button for 4th digit
                              then press and HOLD button 6 to store. for 10 seconds

and on some it's hold 5 to store.
                              OK, so I tried again and it said "code error" and started to do a countdown. I checked the numbers on the side of the radio and I'm not sure if it says V967 or U967 for security code. Also, the number starting FD should be 0507210196459 (wrong number supplied before - could that make a difference?). Sorry to be pain and thanks for all your help ps I have the [ ¬] button and the thumb wheel system but my instruction book said to press 6 to store the code

Comment

OK, so I tried again and it said "code error" and started to do a countdown. I checked the numbers on the side of the radio and I'm not sure if it says V967 or U967 for security code. Also, the number starting FD should be 0507210196459 (wrong number supplied before - could that make a difference?). Sorry to be pain and thanks for all your help ps I have the [ ¬] button and the thumb wheel system but my instruction book said to press 6 to store the code
                                V967 = 4020

U967 = 5023

You have been given both of the instructions for entering the code.(remote steering or direct with either Button 5 or Button 6 to store the code)

Make sure you press Button 6 for at least 10 seconds to store the code

Comment

Working...
                                X