Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Radio Code for Renault Clio 04 1.2

Hi,

I recently changed the battery in my car and now I am left driving in silence.

Model No.: 22DC229/62T
    Product No.: FD0404060152671

Could anyone help me? Im useless with cars.

Originally posted by GWorton92 View Post
    Hi,

I recently changed the battery in my car and now I am left driving in silence.

Model No.: 22DC229/62T
    Product No.: FD0404060152671

Could anyone help me? Im useless with cars.
    Please letters/numbers from the main bar code 7700xxxxxxtt123 or 8200xxxxtt123 or security code, as Q123 or T0U123

Comment

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
      Please letters/numbers from the main bar code 7700xxxxxxtt123 or 8200xxxxtt123 or security code, as Q123 or T0U123
      RN229F40152671
      8200113800TV487 B
      V487 - Security

Thats all thats on my Radio

Comment

RN229F40152671
        8200113800TV487 B
        V487 - Security

Try code 4570

Comment

RN229F40152671
          8200113800TV487 B
          V487 - Security

code 4570

Comment

RN229F40152671
            8200113800TV487 B
            V487 - Security

your code is 4570

Comment

Tried to put 4570 and it didnt work. Is there a certain way to input it? I used the Number buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by GRock View Post
                your code is 4570
                Tried to put 4570 and it didnt work. Is there a certain way to input it? I used the Number buttons.

Comment

PHILIPS RENAULT CODE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
                  FOR CARS WITH A STEERING WHEEL REMOTE CONTROL

(Note :If you don`t have the [¬ ] button then push the thumbwheel in and some will have an [ A¬ ] button )
                  Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' then 0000
                  Use the Steering Wheel Remote Controls for code entry.
                  Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit
                  Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit
                  Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit
                  Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit

If the correct code is now shown on screen,
                  press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code

IF THERE IS NO STEERING WHEEL CONTROL , THEN USE THE PRESET BUTTONS ON THE RADIO

Press the First Preset Button repeatedly for the 1st digit to be displayed
                  Press the Second Preset Button repeatedly for the 2nd digit to be displayed
                  Press the Third Preset Button repeatedly for 3rd digit to be displayed
                  Press the Fourth Preset Button repeatedly for 4th digit to be displayed

Then press and HOLD Preset button 6 for 10 seconds to store your code

(Note :Some radios use Preset Button 5 to store the code )

Comment

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                    PHILIPS RENAULT CODE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
                    FOR CARS WITH A STEERING WHEEL REMOTE CONTROL

(Note :If you don`t have the [¬ ] button then push the thumbwheel in and some will have an [ A¬ ] button )
                    Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' then 0000
                    Use the Steering Wheel Remote Controls for code entry.
                    Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit
                    Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit
                    Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit
                    Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit

If the correct code is now shown on screen,
                    press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code

IF THERE IS NO STEERING WHEEL CONTROL , THEN USE THE PRESET BUTTONS ON THE RADIO

Press the First Preset Button repeatedly for the 1st digit to be displayed
                    Press the Second Preset Button repeatedly for the 2nd digit to be displayed
                    Press the Third Preset Button repeatedly for 3rd digit to be displayed
                    Press the Fourth Preset Button repeatedly for 4th digit to be displayed

Then press and HOLD Preset button 6 for 10 seconds to store your code

(Note :Some radios use Preset Button 5 to store the code )

You guys are awesome. Thank you so much! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Closed

thread closed

Comment

Working...
                      X