Clear All

• Originally posted by mitksostoimenov View Post
    Hello!

I need the code for my 6000 CD. The serial number is M013580

Many thanks!!
    Try code 7622

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
      Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service
      Ok thanks for your help all the same

Comment

• code for a ford ka radio

please can you help with a code ford ka radio code serial number is M012666.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alysha3 View Post
          please can you help with a code ford ka radio code serial number is M012666.
          try code 3704

Comment

• ford 6000 cd core

Hi just purchased aTransit with a 6000 cd rds eon the seller said he had lost mislaid the cd manual with the code in code unit serial no M150133. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by valkyrie View Post
              Hi just purchased aTransit with a 6000 cd rds eon the seller said he had lost mislaid the cd manual with the code in code unit serial no M150133. thanks
              Try code 7692

Comment

• Code for 6000CD

Hi there - just bought a 2nd hand 2002 Ford Focus and need the unlock code for the 6000CD.

Serial Number: M674869

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballyhoojones
                  Hi there - just bought a 2nd hand 2002 Ford Focus and need the unlock code for the 6000CD.

Serial Number: M674869

Cheers
                  Try code 9493

Comment

• Perfect - thank you!!!

Comment

• Hi,

Could someone do me a large favour (as I am getting it in the neck at the moment!) and let me know the code for M018276 please.

Thanks to all
                      Iain

Comment

• Originally posted by iain014 View Post
                        Hi,

Could someone do me a large favour (as I am getting it in the neck at the moment!) and let me know the code for M018276 please.

Thanks to all
                        Iain
                        Code 2813

@++
                        !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sowi View Post
                          Code 2813

@++
                          Thanks alot for that

Comment

• hi there folks

i apologise if this is reviving an old thread but i changed my battery in my 02 focus with a 6000cd factory stereo in it and it turns out the code in the manual doesn't seem to match the radio in the dash

i've tried it several times just in case i got it wrong but it genuinely doesn't match

i've called my ford dealer, they're being very difficult about it (seriously requesting i bring the car in and have it plugged in to their system is what they're saying, that'll set me back $150!!! i can get a new radio for that!) so i figured i'd ask the geniuses here for some help!!

anyways folks, the serial code for my stereo is: M598906

many thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicholas Zachary View Post
                              hi there folks

i apologise if this is reviving an old thread but i changed my battery in my 02 focus with a 6000cd factory stereo in it and it turns out the code in the manual doesn't seem to match the radio in the dash

i've tried it several times just in case i got it wrong but it genuinely doesn't match

i've called my ford dealer, they're being very difficult about it (seriously requesting i bring the car in and have it plugged in to their system is what they're saying, that'll set me back $150!!! i can get a new radio for that!) so i figured i'd ask the geniuses here for some help!!

anyways folks, the serial code for my stereo is: M598906

many thanks in advance
                              code for the given serial is 9381
                              please confirm that the serial is off the back of the radio and not out of a book.

Comment

• Originally posted by hay88
                                code for the given serial is 9381
                                please confirm that the serial is off the back of the radio and not out of a book.
                                thanks very much, yes the code is off the top of the radio unit itself

the code on the radio doesn't match the one in the book for some reason, must've had the unit changed at some point in the past

Comment

Working...
                                X