Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leeh1987 View Post
    Thanks a lot. When i turn the radio on it says "Radio Locked" and doesn't give me the option of putting the code in. Any ideas what to do?
    Please note that code entry is only possible when "CODE" is shown in the seperate display. If the unit is codelocked it will need to be left switched on up for up to two or more hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Comment

• hi i really need a code for a peugeot 206 blaupunkt radio please,

the numbers are: BP8146Y5961099
      : N2 96 370 825 80
      : 7 648 146 392

thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by rhilala View Post
        hi i really need a code for a peugeot 206 blaupunkt radio please,

the numbers are: BP8146Y5961099
        : N2 96 370 825 80
        : 7 648 146 392

thank you!
        Try code 1661

Comment

• it worked!
          thank you bogege xx

Comment

• Hi, sorry if this is on the wrong thread...

I'm in need of a radio code (Clarion I think) for my peugeot 206. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help.

The model number is PU-2325A
            286-8497-35
            96 396 920 80
            CL0410Z0166825

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by fedofedotov View Post
              Hi, sorry if this is on the wrong thread...

I'm in need of a radio code (Clarion I think) for my peugeot 206. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help.

The model number is PU-2325A
              286-8497-35
              96 396 920 80
              CL0410Z0166825

Cheers
              Sorry, ignore the last post

Comment

• Peugot 306 Blaupunkt radio

My friend has a Peugeot 306 T reg car with a Blaupunkt cassette radio. A week ago the battery went dead, when she charged it up again and connected it back up to the car, the radio refused to take the code. The code has been used on previous occasions and has worked and this time it just refuses. She has attempted to input the code numerous times without the radio working yet it has not locked the radio. I am therefore under the assumption that it is the correct code.

Has anyone come across this problem before? She presses the button that is between the AM and FM button down for three seconds as the car dealer advised her to do but it still hasn't worked. Is she holding down the wrong button, for the wrong amount of seconds?

Thanks!!

Aisha

Aisha

Comment

• Originally posted by muffin_factory View Post
                  My friend has a Peugeot 306 T reg car with a Blaupunkt cassette radio. A week ago the battery went dead, when she charged it up again and connected it back up to the car, the radio refused to take the code. The code has been used on previous occasions and has worked and this time it just refuses. She has attempted to input the code numerous times without the radio working yet it has not locked the radio. I am therefore under the assumption that it is the correct code.

Has anyone come across this problem before? She presses the button that is between the AM and FM button down for three seconds as the car dealer advised her to do but it still hasn't worked. Is she holding down the wrong button, for the wrong amount of seconds?

Thanks!!

Aisha

Aisha
                  I'm not sure which Blaupunkt radio you've got, but I'm gonna guess it's the PF3 C, fitted to many 306s.

Here are the code entry instructions - link

RADIO CODE UK | Free Blaupunkt PF3/C Peugeot radio code entry instructions and guides

If you're still having problems (your friend), post the details of the radio... i.e. model number.
                  (if your able to remove radio from dash... even better post all the numbers printed on metal casing/label)

let me know how you get on..
                  Cheers.

Comment

• I hope you can help with a code. Flat battery...

Peugeot 206
                    Blaupunkt T1 LOW
                    BP8140Y5513743

Thanks in advance,
                    Helen1980

Comment

• Originally posted by helen1980
                      I hope you can help with a code. Flat battery...

Peugeot 206
                      Blaupunkt T1 LOW
                      BP8140Y5513743

Thanks in advance,
                      Helen1980
                      Code +++++ 1223 +++++ :devil:

Comment

• Hi There,

I hope someone can help me - I have a 206GTI (2001 'Y' Reg) - I recently had some work done on it and as a result the power was disconnected and I;ve lost the code to my Blaupunkt Radio (its a cassette with CD Disc-changer).

Code on the top of the radio is:

96 422 26880

Can anyone help with the lock code please?

Thanks and all the best
                        Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by lord-bod View Post
                          Hi There,

I hope someone can help me - I have a 206GTI (2001 'Y' Reg) - I recently had some work done on it and as a result the power was disconnected and I;ve lost the code to my Blaupunkt Radio (its a cassette with CD Disc-changer).

Code on the top of the radio is:

96 422 26880

Can anyone help with the lock code please?

Thanks and all the best
                          Rob
                          please post the 14 digit BP no. from the side of the casing.

Comment

• Hello,

I found this forum in my quest to activate my radio in a 206 gran tourisme. I've had a pioneer headset al the time but now i want to change back to the original radio. But as many here my radio is locked and i don't have the code anymore

I really hope someone can help me out sorting my problem.

The details on the side of the radio are as follows:

Peugeot T1 niv2
                            7 648 146 392
                            bp8146x2411025

It is a headset with casette deck and cd-changer.

Now it displays radio locked, I've read that ignition has to be on. Does the radio have to be switched on as well, so it display radio locked, or only the display showing date and time. I have a garage so waiting an hour our 2 isn't a problem

Many many thanks already!!!

Comment

• code . . 2264

Originally posted by peugeot206gt View Post
                              Hello,

I found this forum in my quest to activate my radio in a 206 gran tourisme. I've had a pioneer headset al the time but now i want to change back to the original radio. But as many here my radio is locked and i don't have the code anymore

I really hope someone can help me out sorting my problem.

The details on the side of the radio are as follows:

Peugeot T1 niv2
                              7 648 146 392
                              bp8146x2411025

It is a headset with casette deck and cd-changer.

Now it displays radio locked, I've read that ignition has to be on. Does the radio have to be switched on as well, so it display radio locked, or only the display showing date and time. I have a garage so waiting an hour our 2 isn't a problem

Many many thanks already!!!

Comment

• tnx!!!

Originally posted by _Franky_ View Post
                                code . . 2264
                                Code works like a charm! Many many many thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X