• Originally posted by d12bos
      Please help me with a radio code

Detail on sticker are as follows

BLAUPUNKT GMBH | Fiat 250 CD SB05
      Made in Portugal | 7 646 322 316
      815BP632276188276 | e1 034501

Many thanks in advance
      Hello,
      Still your code is the same for the third time.

See Link > [url="http://forum.legija.net/showthread.php/4983-Blaupunkt-radio-code-needed?p=251517&viewfull=1#post251517"][COLOR=#ffff00]Link

Link

Comment

• Originally posted by Guvna1974
        I posted the wrong Blaupunkt number previously, this is the correct one.

Peuget 206 Gti 2000 model :

Peugeout T1 NIV 2
        BP8146Y8574986

BLAUPUNKT

Im a newbie LOL, just trying to get the code for my stereo, will appreciate any assistance.
        You have been given the correct code ......4421

If this does not work then you are either quoting the wrong numbers here BP8146Y8574986

or there is a problem with your radio

Such as it has been recoded in the past to a completely different number

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
          You have been given the correct code ......4421

If this does not work then you are either quoting the wrong numbers here BP8146Y8574986

or there is a problem with your radio

Such as it has been recoded in the past to a completely different number
          Your right mate Finally up and running with the code stated. Thankz to urself & Goncalves for the advice. Appreciated.......

Guvna

Comment

• radio code for peugeot 206 blaupunkt

Hello everyone!
            Could someone help me with the radio code of my peugeot 206 from 1999?
            It comes with a Blaupunkt cassette radio (model T1 low) with the following numbers:
            -->Part number: 7 648 140 392
            -->Serial number: BP 8140H9072125 (I'm not sure if the letter in the middle is an H or an X...)
            Thank you so much in advance!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ninja206
              Hello everyone!
              Could someone help me with the radio code of my peugeot 206 from 1999?
              It comes with a Blaupunkt cassette radio (model T1 low) with the following numbers:
              -->Part number: 7 648 140 392
              -->Serial number: BP 8140H9072125 (I'm not sure if the letter in the middle is an H or an X...)
              Thank you so much in advance!!
              Try code 3465

Comment

• It worked!

Originally posted by masterskay62
                Try code 3465
                That code worked like a charm!! I can finally listen to music again!
                Thank you so much for your fast reply!

Comment

• Hey Can Anyone Help Me To Find The Unlock Code For My Radio On 206 cc

Hey could anyone help me please. I bought a 2001 Peugeot 296 cc the Radio is asking for a four digit code. My model number is PU2325a(b) and the Serial number is CL041065632
                  Thank yous v much 😃

Comment

• Originally posted by Angiexo
                    Hey could anyone help me please. I bought a 2001 Peugeot 296 cc the Radio is asking for a four digit code. My model number is PU2325a(b) and the Serial number is CL041065632
                    Thank yous v much 😃
                    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
                    (Note ...not beginning with CL.)
                    If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

• peugeot 206 need radio code

Originally posted by mar12 View Post
                      Hi,
                      4335 is the right one arty:
                      Regards
                      mar12
                      Hi could you find my code blaupunkt n2 96 370 825 80

bp814698560145 thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by stephan1993
                        Hi could you find my code blaupunkt n2 96 370 825 80

bp814698560145 thanks
                        Hi,

Try Code .... 3545

Comment

• how to unlock

Hi what do I do to unlock the stereo thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by stephan1993
                            Hi what do I do to unlock the stereo thanks
                            Hi,

Code Entry Instructions
                            Turn on the set, the display will show ' CODE ' followed by '- - - - '.

Enter the four digit code via the [ pre-sets 1 - 6 ].

The code will be saved once the last digit is entered. The set will now operate.

Comment

• Thanks for your reply

Originally posted by masterskay62
                              Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
                              If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio
                              Thank you for replying to me I'm not sure what all is written on the radio but it looks pretty newish so hopefully the barcode might still be on it.. Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by Angiexo
                                Thank you for replying to me I'm not sure what all is written on the radio but it looks pretty newish so hopefully the barcode might still be on it.. Thanks again
                                Hi,

Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 70000001234 on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

Comment

Working...
                                X