Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goncalves
    Hi...........

Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service
    Thank you my friend

Comment

• Hey, cant find a solution to this anywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by 05Focus
        Hey, cant find a solution to this anywhere...
        These FORD SAM/Sanyo radios are made for the Australasia and Far East markets and the codes are only available from your local (Aussie ) Ford Dealer or decoded by a Radio Decoding Service.

There are no free solutions on the Internet for these

Comment

• VW Gamma radio code

Please urgently
          Hi, I need a code for my blaupunkt VW Gamma 5, details as follows

Model: 815 7 648 231 360
          SN: VWZ1Z3C7169215
          Typ: 1J0 035 186 E

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by peto33399933
            Please urgently
            Hi, I need a code for my blaupunkt VW Gamma 5, details as follows

Model: 815 7 648 231 360
            SN: VWZ1Z3C7169215
            Typ: 1J0 035 186 E

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Peter
            Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Hi, help me, please: I need a code for my KW2000, serial n. V294504.

Thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel77
                Hi, help me, please: I need a code for my KW2000, serial n. V294504.

Thanks!!!
                1.Link
                2.your code will only be available from someone with access to the FORD Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Ok... Thank you...

Comment

• cdr 4600

alguem por favor pode me ajudar a encontrar o codigo do som ford cdr 4600 aci 011177 ys6f-18c815-AA. agradeço

Comment

• Originally posted by lucas rene
                      alguem por favor pode me ajudar a encontrar o codigo do som ford cdr 4600 aci 011177 ys6f-18c815-AA. agradeço
                      Hi try Code .... 0332 or 0568

[url="http://forum.legija.net/showthread.php/70433-Reminder-Please-post-in-ENGLISH"][COLOR=#00FF00]Link

[url="http://adf.ly/3288446/http://translate.google.com/"][COLOR=#00ff00]Loading... | Linkvertise

Comment

• my ford foucs stereo is locked/ what do i need to open it and how do i get it ? i am in israel/ foucs 2008

my ford foucs stereo is locked/ what do i need to open it and how do i get it ? i am in israel/ foucs 2008

Comment

• how do i know my serial ?

how do i know my serial of the car stereo ? (ford focus 2008)

Comment

• Originally posted by aradniv
                            how do i know my serial of the car stereo ? (ford focus 2008)
                            on the stero its writen 6000

if it helps

Comment

• the serial is V231694/

i understand that i need to goo to the ford office

Comment

• Originally posted by aradniv
                                the serial is V231694/

i understand that i need to goo to the ford office
                                Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Comment

Working...
                                X