Audi A3 Radio Code help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macca69 View Post
    hi< just bought a new stereo for my audi A4 after my son decided to put pennies in my old one. unfortunatly i have no code for my new one (ebay) and the previos owner cant help me> can you help? model is audi symphony 2 and serial number is AUZ5Z4D6036579

many thanks in advance

chris
    Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Auid A3 Concert II

If someone could help with an unlock code for an Auid A3 Concert II that would be great.

All the various numbers:

AUZ5Z6F6026744

11/04/2006
      Serial: 13485
      F6026744

Model: 8P0035186K
      CQ-JA1363LDC

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by stackdesax View Post
        If someone could help with an unlock code for an Auid A3 Concert II that would be great.

All the various numbers:

AUZ5Z6F6026744

11/04/2006
        Serial: 13485
        F6026744

Model: 8P0035186K
        CQ-JA1363LDC

Thanks in advance!
        Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

Comment

Why is this radio different?

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post

Why is this one different from the rest?

Is there an easy way to dump the eprom? I believe I have a Panasonic decoder which should spit this radio's code out if only I can export the eprom data somehow. I don't relish the idea of building some ponyprog thing.

Comment

Originally posted by stackdesax View Post
            Why is this one different from the rest?

Is there an easy way to dump the eprom? I believe I have a Panasonic decoder which should spit this radio's code out if only I can export the eprom data somehow. I don't relish the idea of building some ponyprog thing.
            Because it`s not in the available database....and not many Audi or VW codes are ..Only pre year 2000 Philips and Grundig

Comment

Need help with Audi a3

Need help with Audi a3 Chorus M4.
              radio nr. 014AUZ1Z2Y6945449

Comment

Originally posted by kepas View Post
                Need help with Audi a3 Chorus M4.
                radio nr. 014AUZ1Z2Y6945449

Comment

What about Grundig Chorus ? My audi is 2002 year, bought it without radio manual now have to drive in silence
                  AUZ2Z2C1599140

Comment

Originally posted by Kobass View Post
                    What about Grundig Chorus ? My audi is 2002 year, bought it without radio manual now have to drive in silence
                    AUZ2Z2C1599140
                    BE PATIENT !!

Duplicate post....Already answered

Please do NOT post the SAME request in more than ONE thread

It is not necessary....and can cause confusion

Comment

Working...
                    X