Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cd Changer Blaupunkt IDC-a09

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GRock
    replied
    Originally posted by Sowi View Post
    Hi creative mind

    Code 4826

    @++
    Sowi, are you sure?

    It's a CD CHANGER!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sowi
    replied
    Hi creative mind

    Code 4826

    @++

    Leave a comment:


  • creative mind
    replied
    Hey thanx for the fast reply..ill try the code

    Leave a comment:


  • GRock
    replied
    Originally posted by creative mind View Post
    Hi you guy'si've got the same problem as other people here..i need a code for the cd changer from my fiat stilo.baught the car a year ago and tought its was broken now i learnd that i need a code so here i am.the info i found on my cd changer isBPnr : 7607769150 fiat prod.nr : 735273184this is on the sticker on topBp915034461102 this is on the sticker on the side don't know what is right..so i hope oyu can help me many thanx Rickey
    try code 2224

    Leave a comment:


  • creative mind
    replied
    Hi you guy'si've got the same problem as other people here..i need a code for the cd changer from my fiat stilo.baught the car a year ago and tought its was broken now i learnd that i need a code so here i am.the info i found on my cd changer isBPnr : 7607769150 fiat prod.nr : 735273184this is on the sticker on topBp915034461102 this is on the sticker on the side don't know what is right..so i hope oyu can help me many thanx Rickey

    Leave a comment:


  • berna
    replied
    unlock blaupunkt idc a-09

    Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
    Try code 1221
    Thank 's you, your code is correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sowi
    replied
    Originally posted by berna
    HI

    I have a VW POLO WITH CD CHANGER I DONT HAVE ANY CARD CODE. I DISCONNECT BATTERY. DO YOU HELP ME TO UNCLOCK CODE BLAUPUNKT IDC A-09 PLEASE

    N° SERIAL : BP910014675172
    815 IDC A09
    7607769100
    021538

    THANKS YOU
    Try Code 1629

    @++

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by berna
    HI

    I have a VW POLO WITH CD CHANGER I DONT HAVE ANY CARD CODE. I DISCONNECT BATTERY. DO YOU HELP ME TO UNCLOCK CODE BLAUPUNKT IDC A-09 PLEASE

    N° SERIAL : BP910014675172
    815 IDC A09
    7607769100
    021538

    THANKS YOU
    Try code 1221

    Leave a comment:


  • berna
    replied
    code blaupunkt IDC A-09

    HI

    I have a VW POLO WITH CD CHANGER I DONT HAVE ANY CARD CODE. I DISCONNECT BATTERY. DO YOU HELP ME TO UNCLOCK CODE BLAUPUNKT IDC A-09 PLEASE

    N° SERIAL : BP910014675172
    815 IDC A09
    7607769100
    021538

    THANKS YOU

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx999
    replied
    Cd Changer Blaupunkt IDC-a09
    Hi.

    I have a fiat stilo and have cd changer. i dont have any card code and i have disconnect the batery and i need code.

    i have this:

    bp910041397788


    815 IDCA09

    7607769100

    sorry for my bad english

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • bogege
    replied
    Originally posted by bogege View Post
    Sorry,my mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Correct code is 6541, sorry!

    Leave a comment:


  • bogege
    replied
    Originally posted by fiatfilly View Post
    Wasn't 3452 and now seems to be locked out for 1.00?
    Sorry,my mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • fiatfilly
    replied
    Thanks but it didn't like that. Seems to be frozen for 1.00 now?

    Leave a comment:


  • fiatfilly
    replied
    Wasn't 3452 and now seems to be locked out for 1.00?

    Leave a comment:


  • hay88
    replied
    Originally posted by fiatfilly View Post
    Help. SAme problem. I have a 2004 Fiat Stilo with Fiat Multichanger in glove box, previous owner has passed away and battery went flat. Now no code to link the changer to the radio. BP915014267964. Any help gratefully recieved.:thumbsup:
    try code 6541 for fiat
    or 6167 for standed

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X