Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cd Changer Blaupunkt IDC-a09

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bogege
    replied
    Originally posted by fiatfilly View Post
    Help. SAme problem. I have a 2004 Fiat Stilo with Fiat Multichanger in glove box, previous owner has passed away and battery went flat. Now no code to link the changer to the radio. BP915014267964. Any help gratefully recieved.:thumbsup:
    Try code3452

    Leave a comment:


  • fiatfilly
    replied
    Help. SAme problem. I have a 2004 Fiat Stilo with Fiat Multichanger in glove box, previous owner has passed away and battery went flat. Now no code to link the changer to the radio. BP915014267964. Any help gratefully recieved.:thumbsup:

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by mackinnon View Post
    I also found this number on the side of the unit : BP915034465569


    BP-NR 7607769150

    PROD NR. Fiat 735273184


    Many many thanks in advance

    Mackinnon
    Try code 4121

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by brooky View Post
    hi i have just received a new blaupunkt idc a09 because mine decided to die. I need the code to get it unlocked the serial numbers are BP905028542608
    7 607 769 050
    CHEERS GUYS!!!:smile5:

    Duplicate request!

    Multi-posted requests are ignored as they are both timewasting and annoying to the volunteers who read and answer these code calculation requests..

    If you are that impatient for your code then try an online Decode Service who will supply your code by return.

    Leave a comment:


  • brooky
    replied
    hi i have just received a new blaupunkt idc a09 because mine decided to die. I need the code to get it unlocked the serial numbers are BP905028542608
    7 607 769 050
    CHEERS GUYS!!!:smile5:

    Leave a comment:


  • mackinnon
    replied
    I also found this number on the side of the unit : BP915034465569


    BP-NR 7607769150

    PROD NR. Fiat 735273184


    Many many thanks in advance

    Mackinnon

    Leave a comment:


  • mackinnon
    replied
    I also have a IDC A09 and would greatly appreciate a code,

    BP-NR 7607769150

    PROD NR. Fiat 735273184


    Many many thanks in advance

    Mackinnon

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by Hanky Panky View Post
    Hello,

    I Have also a IDC A09 and no code,

    BP 915024327192

    greatings Hanky

    Duplicate request!

    Multi-posted requests are ignored as they are both timewasting and annoying to the volunteers who read and answer these code calculation requests..

    If you are that impatient for your code then try an online Decode Service who will supply your code by return.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hanky Panky
    replied
    Hello,

    I Have also a IDC A09 and no code,

    BP 915024327192

    greatings Hanky

    Leave a comment:


  • mar12
    replied
    Code

    Originally posted by miglito View Post
    Hi.

    I have a fiat stilo and have cd changer. i dont have any card code and i have disconnect the batery and i need code.

    i have this:

    BP915024332683

    815 IDCA09

    760769150

    sorry for my bad english

    Best Regards

    Hi,
    4521 is the right one
    Regards
    mar12

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by miglito View Post
    Hi.

    I have a fiat stilo and have cd changer. i dont have any card code and i have disconnect the batery and i need code.

    i have this:

    BP915024332683

    815 IDCA09

    760769150

    sorry for my bad english

    Best Regards

    Try code 6515

    Leave a comment:


  • miglito
    Guest started a topic Cd Changer Blaupunkt IDC-a09

    Cd Changer Blaupunkt IDC-a09

    Hi.

    I have a fiat stilo and have cd changer. i dont have any card code and i have disconnect the batery and i need code.

    i have this:

    BP915024332683

    815 IDCA09

    760769150

    sorry for my bad english

    Best Regards
Working...
X