Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grundig Car200 code needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boomer75
    Guest replied
    I have the same Problem, Batery was empty and i doesn't have a code.
    Had someone here the code for:
    Grundig Car 200 (D)
    GM0200W6191770
    No.: 90 462 562

    Thanks for Help

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by CLACKY
    Hi,

    please could someone supply a code for serial number
    gm020031064720.

    Thank you

    Sorry...not in my GRUNDIG database

    Leave a comment:


  • CLACKY
    Guest replied
    Grundig car 200 code needed

    Hi,

    please could someone supply a code for serial number
    gm020031064720.

    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • maxwall
    Guest replied
    Cheers mar12,
    Code worked & I now have sounds & my car is running fine.
    Happy Days!
    Thank You
    Maxy

    Leave a comment:


  • mar12
    replied
    Code

    Originally posted by maxwall View Post
    Hi,

    Carried out cylinder head gasket replacement on my Corsa B.
    After disconnecting battery I've locked radio 'safe'.
    The Radio has the following references:
    GM0200W6107489
    Ser No: 90 462 562
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Maxy

    Hi,
    your Radio-Code is 5452
    Regards
    mar12

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by maxwall View Post
    Hi,

    Carried out cylinder head gasket replacement on my Corsa B.
    After disconnecting battery I've locked radio 'safe'.
    The Radio has the following references:
    GM0200W6107489
    Ser No: 90 462 562
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Maxy

    Sorry...not in my GRUNDIG database

    Leave a comment:


  • maxwall
    Guest started a topic Grundig Car200 code needed

    Grundig Car200 code needed

    Hi,

    Carried out cylinder head gasket replacement on my Corsa B.
    After disconnecting battery I've locked radio 'safe'.
    The Radio has the following references:
    GM0200W6107489
    Ser No: 90 462 562
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Maxy
Working...
X