Help I need a radio code
Hi I got a flat battery and now need a code for the grundig car 200 radio.
I am planning a trip to cardiff on tues and the thought of over two hours driving with any radio seems unbearable
The serial number is GM0200Y8323933
any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Lev
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Grundig Car200 code needed
Collapse
X
-
Code for Grundig Car 200
Hi,
I search for the code of my Grundig Car 200 (d)
SN: GM0200W5522689
Please help me :gnorsi:
Leave a comment:
-
Another car200 code needed
Hi, can anyone supply the code for a Car200d
S/no GM0200V4725739.
Thanks in advance for any assistance
Leave a comment:
-
Hi
Would anyone know the code for a Grundig CAR2002
GM0202Y1109967
No. 09 115 094
Any help will be most appreciated.
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedHi
Would anyone know the code for a philips 22dc449/62l
9022 214 49624
FD 02 97 40 4034463
RN449FV4034465
Any help will be most appreciated.
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry...not in my GRUNDIG database...and it will not be available for free from anywhere on the Internet.Originally posted by wildebeest29 View PostHi
Can anybody help me get the code for my gundig car 200 radio?
I have a vauxhall corsa 1.0, 2000 reg.
The serial number is GM0200Y8562219.
Thanks
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedGrundig Car 200 code needed
Hi
Can anybody help me get the code for my gundig car 200 radio?
I have a vauxhall corsa 1.0, 2000 reg.
The serial number is GM0200Y8562219.
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Guest replied@RegWorts, thanks that my Code. Perfect! Now my Girlfriend have sound in her car. :cornut:
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by bode569 View PostHi,
please could someone supply a code for Grundig Car 200 serial number
gm0200Y8821569.
Thank you
Sorry..not in my Grundig database and unfortunately it will NOT be available for free (or cheap) from anywhere on the Internet.
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedHi,
please could someone supply a code for Grundig Car 200 serial number
gm0200Y8821569.
Thank you
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: