Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grundig Car200 code needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • adamholcombe
    replied
    Unlock code?

    Hi, do you have the unlock code for serial : SEZ2Z6B1744247

    Thanks
    Ad

    Leave a comment:


  • Niebin87
    replied
    Originally posted by Dekster
    Try code 0123
    It worked. Thanks ever so much

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by Niebin87
    Hi, I am looking for a code for a Grundig 200 GM0200V4147960 please.
    Try code 0123

    Leave a comment:


  • Niebin87
    replied
    Hi, I am looking for a code for a Grundig 200 GM0200V4147960 please.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by sekulezoran
    Hi,

    Can someone please provide me a code for Seat Leon radio tape aura with serial number sez2z6y1154031

    Tnx
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

    It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

    Leave a comment:


  • sekulezoran
    replied
    Seat Leon radio tape aura code

    Hi,

    Can someone please provide me a code for Seat Leon radio tape aura with serial number sez2z6y1154031

    Tnx

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by Hank69 View Post
    Hi, I have a Grundig CAR 2002 serial: GM020241913161
    Any chance of an unlock code?
    Thanks
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

    It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

    Leave a comment:


  • Hank69
    replied
    Hi, I have a Grundig CAR 2002 serial: GM020241913161
    Any chance of an unlock code?
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by chipedeedoodah View Post
    Hello.

    I've recently bought a 1997 Corsa, reeplaced the battery and the radio locked, I've contacted the previous owner about the passport but they don't have it.

    Could anybody possibly help me out with the code?

    GM0200V4648157 22/97
    W8N 90 462 562

    Thanks
    try code 4690

    Leave a comment:


  • chipedeedoodah
    replied
    Grundig CAR 200 (D) Code needed !

    Hello.

    I've recently bought a 1997 Corsa, reeplaced the battery and the radio locked, I've contacted the previous owner about the passport but they don't have it.

    Could anybody possibly help me out with the code?

    GM0200V4648157 22/97
    W8N 90 462 562

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • techpunk23
    replied
    Originally posted by Dekster View Post
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

    It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet
    Thank you, thought so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by techpunk23 View Post
    Hi,

    Could you possibly help with a Seat Aura V4 code?

    Serial number : SEZ2Z6A1082837

    Thanks.
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

    It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

    Leave a comment:


  • techpunk23
    replied
    Seat Aura V4

    Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
    Sorry...not in my GRUNDIG database
    Hi,

    Could you possibly help with a Seat Aura V4 code?

    Serial number : SEZ2Z6A1082837

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by MurkyMurk View Post
    Hi, I've just bought a second hand Corsa and the radio is in safe mode. There appears to be no code with the manuals. It is a Grundig Car 200 (D) with code GM0200W6669587. If anyone can help with a code I would be grateful. Thanks.
    code is 2040

    Leave a comment:


  • MurkyMurk
    replied
    Grundig Car 200 code needed please

    Hi, I've just bought a second hand Corsa and the radio is in safe mode. There appears to be no code with the manuals. It is a Grundig Car 200 (D) with code GM0200W6669587. If anyone can help with a code I would be grateful. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X