Code for Blaupunkt 2020 / Holden Barina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fuscom View Post
    Ho staccato il cavo della batteria per sostituire il kit distribuzione e la radio cerca il codice sblocco di 4 cifre
    il codice che sono riuscito a trovare inciso sul telaio della radio è BP 538753303476 se qualcuno puo' aiutarmi
    Try code 1191

Comment

• Please help. I have my code. Earlier today it said "10 code" so I held AS, it beeped, I put my code in, I held AS again, it beeped then it said "10 safe". How do I put my code in now? I'm so confused, TIA

Comment

• helpppppppppp

hi there !! same story battery removed and security code displayed on my Holden Barina 2001
        NO:92094577
        type:blaupunkt 2020
        U1E
        BP 0485 17705844
        plzzz help and thx in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by penumbra0 View Post
          hi there !! same story battery removed and security code displayed on my Holden Barina 2001
          NO:92094577
          U1E
          BP 0485 17705844
          Try code 5765

Comment

• Originally posted by stupidradio View Post
            Please help. I have my code. Earlier today it said "10 code" so I held AS, it beeped, I put my code in, I held AS again, it beeped then it said "10 safe". How do I put my code in now? I'm so confused, TIA
            What code are you using as you may be using the wrong code.

Get it checked here

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes or stamped in the metal casing

Comment

• hi there

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
              Try code 5765
              well thank you soo much it works perfectly dunno wt to say i really happy now

Comment

• holden barina

hi!! I removed battery and can't find security code on my Holden Barina 2004
                NO:92210220
                U1E
                BP 048320785933

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladyslav Ogilba View Post
                  hi!! I removed battery and can't find security code on my Holden Barina 2004
                  NO:92210220
                  U1E
                  BP 048320785933
                  try code 7159 or 1159

Comment

• 2004 unlock code for Holden Barina Stereo

Hello I replaced my car battery yesterday and lost all my stereo was hoping someone can help me please with a code to get my stereo working again. It would be soo appreciated. Thank you in advance to whoever can help me

My car is an xc 2004 automatic hatchback.

The serial code is: BP 2485 3 1305351
                    It's no. 92 094 577
                    And it's a Blaupunkt 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Davin-Shar-09
                      Hello I replaced my car battery yesterday and lost all my stereo was hoping someone can help me please with a code to get my stereo working again. It would be soo appreciated. Thank you in advance to whoever can help me

My car is an xc 2004 automatic hatchback.

The serial code is: BP 2485 3 1305351
                      It's no. 92 094 577
                      And it's a Blaupunkt 2020
                      Try code 6605

Comment

• Car

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                        try code 9098
                        Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                        Try code 6605
                        Hi, I tried to enter several codes before I joined this thread. I started off with 10, and am now on 6. I now cannot seem to enter anymore codes. I am holding down the 'as' button but the radio isn't beeping, nor is it changing the display on the screen. What does this mean? Does this mean I am locked out? Or is there a cooling off period between entering codes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Davin-Shar-09 View Post
                          Hi, I tried to enter several codes before I joined this thread. I started off with 10, and am now on 6. I now cannot seem to enter anymore codes. I am holding down the 'as' button but the radio isn't beeping, nor is it changing the display on the screen. What does this mean? Does this mean I am locked out? Or is there a cooling off period between entering codes?
                          Leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset This can take as long as an hour or even longer

Comment

• Barina 2001 XC/blaupunkt 2020 code

Holden Barina 2001 XC

Blaupunkt 2020
                            Holden part no. 92057960
                            Bosch part no. 8 622 401 326
                            SERIAL NUMBER: BP0485 1 7703512

After getting my car back from mechanic it displayed CODE, I entered the code (4818) which is on the Blaupunkt business card which I recieved with my Audio handbook etc. This code has worked before. This time it displayed 10SAFE which did not go away and let me re-enter code. I disconnected/reconected battery, still 10SAFE was showing. I followed advice I had seen on here and left the radio on - connected to a power source to reset, this took 7 hours, CODE was displayed again, I re-entered 4818, and 10SAFE has occured again. Do I have a faulty pin? What else can I try

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by barina2001 View Post
                              Holden Barina 2001 XC

Blaupunkt 2020
                              Holden part no. 92057960
                              Bosch part no. 8 622 401 326
                              SERIAL NUMBER: BP0485 1 7703512

After getting my car back from mechanic it displayed CODE, I entered the code (4818) which is on the Blaupunkt business card which I recieved with my Audio handbook etc. This code has worked before. This time it displayed 10SAFE which did not go away and let me re-enter code. I disconnected/reconected battery, still 10SAFE was showing. I followed advice I had seen on here and left the radio on - connected to a power source to reset, this took 7 hours, CODE was displayed again, I re-entered 4818, and 10SAFE has occured again. Do I have a faulty pin? What else can I try

Cheers
                              4818 is the correct code for the numbers quoted

Are these the numbers on the radio label/metal casing or in the car`s documents?

Make sure you are using the correct Code Entry Instructions

If it took 7 hours to reset then it looks as though your mechanic has been entering lots of wrong codes...possibly too many and now the radio is fully locked.

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                                4818 is the correct code for the numbers quoted

Are these the numbers on the radio label/metal casing or in the car`s documents?

Make sure you are using the correct Code Entry Instructions

If it took 7 hours to reset then it looks as though your mechanic has been entering lots of wrong codes...possibly too many and now the radio is fully locked.

These numbers are all in the cars documents, would the ones on the metal casing be different? I double checked the code entry instructions when I put the code in the second time and I've entered the code successfully in the past so I'm not sure why it isn't working now..

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                                X